Feeling strange recently

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Now, I don't have a huge appetite and normally can go throughout the day just kind of snacking on things.

But lately I've been waking up starving. Which scares me because the only time it happens is when it's the first sign of pregnancy in my 7th week. And I cannot be pregnant as I have my tubes tied (although it's been known to happen after this procedure is done) and my last period ended on the 16th of March.

Even if I have a small something, my body is still hungry. Which, once again scares the crap out of me about pregnancy as that's how I felt during that time.

I am thinking that perhaps my body is telling me that I've not been eating enough. And looking back, I can't remember the last time it was that I actually sat down and had a meal. Pathetic, isn't it?

God, I hope that's the case and it isn't pregnancy.

:hug: Maybe you should test just to rule it out?

Hope your feeling more yourself soon and maybe do a test just to put your mind at ease. Kx

:hugs: You probably aren't but for your peace of mind?

:hugs: :hugs: Maybe its just PMS? or change of the seasons? But like Vickie said... maybe just test to put your mind at ease :hugs:

i think id test just to rule it out...but it cud well be the fact that ur not eating enough...maybe try having a good sized meal evning xx

yeh just test to put your mind at rest...!!

it could be that your thinking too much into it now, so psychologically you still think your hungry, where as before when you wasnt thinking about it so it wasnt phasing you :shrug:

Do a test and then go have a huge slap-up tea.

:hugs: :hugs: Maybe its just PMS? or change of the seasons? But like Vickie said... maybe just test to put your mind at ease :hugs:

Got my period today so definitely not pregnant. Probably pms, although strange as I've never had these types of symptoms. LOL

i think id test just to rule it out...but it cud well be the fact that ur not eating enough...maybe try having a good sized meal evning xx

I definitely think my body is telling me something...and that is I need to start eating a bit more.

try having 2bits of toast say an hour before bed if u cant stomach big meals see how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->