Feeling super bloated at 23 weeks....anyone else?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the position of the baby or not, but I feel uncomfortably large, and bloated. This is my 3rd baby, but seems much earlier for this than I had with my other two. Anyone else out there?

Me! I feel so huge. I look about 35 weeks im sure. I went to a baby group today and the woman running it said 'see u next week, if mummys not having that baby' :dohh:

At the end of the day, I'm HUGE and irritable and uncomfortable...:(

Thx ladies, now I don't feel so alone in this lol! I swear I look 6-7 months pregnant by the end of the day lol

It does get so much worse by the end of the day doesn't it! When I wake up I feel like I hardly look pregnant at all and by the time I go to bed I look like I'm 7-8 months already! :haha: Glad I'm not the only one!!

Do you just feel that way, or look that way (or both)?

I've noticed over the past two weeks that my organs must have shifted and squeeze the crap out of my stomach. And once that happens, I feel horrible. Like just HORRIBLE!!!! I have to make a very conscious effort to remember to eat smaller more frequent meals, otherwise I'll pay for it for hours!

Im sure i look it too. I dont feel like its bloat im worried i have a huge baby!

Well this is what I looked like a few days ago, and by the end of the day I'm usually bigger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Me too... so bloated feeling.. it's crazy!! Today I sneezed and thought I was going to snap a rib from the pressure... I can't imagine what it will feel like in 10 weeks and beyond!!

Me too... so bloated feeling.. it's crazy!! Today I sneezed and thought I was going to snap a rib from the pressure... I can't imagine what it will feel like in 10 weeks and beyond!!

Ohhhh yes it gets way worse lol, but it's all part of pregnancy;) I'm just surprised with how early it's starting for me this time around. Crazy

I just assumed because I'm short (4'11") that I'd feel it early because everything is so squashed in there lol

You look like you have mainly a baby bump. But I know after eating it feels and looks like it doubles in size!

I'm pretty short too, so I just figured with the organs shifting around and not much room to play with...I'll just be uncomfortable. LOL I'm almost 5'2". :winkwink:

Hmmm you do not look bloated to me or large. I am on my third baby and yes, I look much bigger now at 22 weeks than I did with my first. I also look much much larger in the evening. I am thin, 5"4 so baby only goes forward. I also eat cakes, cookies and pasta everyday :(. I exercise but look much more awful than you. I think you look very good and in line of what 23, ok may be 25 weeks should look like...

Thx ladies I'm 5ft7 but have a short torso. Goodness, I am so much bigger than I was with my other 2, oh well

I read somewhere that subsequent babies after the second are more uncomfortable to carry due to ligaments being stretched over and over again... this is my third and I am bloated achy irritable uncomfortable...... 12 weeks to go yet tho

My belly gets so bloated during the day it's tender to touch!
It's worse straight after I've eaten but by the end of the day it's huge lol

jen you look seriously half the size I do!!! Arrrgh its depressing a little :(

jenmcn1: I think you have a lovely bump you don't look huge I feel massive compared to you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->