Feeling super impatient...so close yet so far, anyone else?

Same here! Nothing is happening aghhh, no discharge, no BH
I really do not wanna be induced and trying literally everything, just came back from a long walk
Hows everyone else doing?

Hope you ladies pop soon. :haha: You spend 9+ months thinking "oh finally 3rd tri, getting close! 36 weeks, it'll be this month! 38 weeks... OK any time now baby..." Worst case scenario, you go over, when every day feels like an eternity!!

Lol yes still here - feeling extra gross lately, sore back, more period cramps but nothing exciting. Sigh....

If my blood pressure stays okay and headache goes away by Monday morning, they will be delivering baby boy at 37 weeks. Just two weeks left. I have been diagnosed with pre-eclampsia again....

How’s everybody doing today? I feel like I’m destined to go overdue at this point uuuuugh

Still here, 2 days overdue at this point. This really sucks. I have an app tomorrow, so probably gonna set a date for induction or C section (arghhhhhh)
Hope you ladies will go naturally before or on your due dates!

Allie, are you still around? Or have you decided to go with the C section?

Allie had her LO this morning! Sorry to speak for her but she said she might have a hard time getting on bnb so she’s just posted in our June Facebook group so far :)

Ah thanks for sharing the news Sander :)
At least one of us has her LO in her arms
How are you feeling physically? Trying anything to induce labor?

Yeah I’m starting to get super discouraged haha. Went for a prenatal massage today because DH had it covered under his benefits package - so I was hoping that would get things moving, and then I also had him do acupressure on my feet to see if that would help :haha: Also it’s a full moon tonight and my midwife says there’s usually an increase in births on the full moon - seriously I’ll take anything at this point haha

How about you? How are you doing?

Words cannot even describe this feeling of utter exasperation!
I am at the point to pull her out by myself if she doesn`t come soon
Prenatal massage sounds nice though, hopefully it will get things going tonight xxxx

Can I join! Also feeling ready to pop! Getting a sweep today! And Loren of lightning crotch but no babies in our family have ever come early so not feeling hopeful!

No cigar still here :dohh::wacko:

Welcome Angie to the world’s longest wait :haha: Hope your sweep gets things moving!

They couldn’t sweep at cervix too high? I’m in this for the long haul I’m guessing! xx

5 days overdue today (sighhh). Seeing the doc tomorrow to set a date for induction, so at least its moving forward!
Hows everyone else feeling? Any good news?

Keeping an eye on you ladies. Hope everyone is doing well and you all get your babies soon!!

Been kept at hospital due to pre-eclampsia, been here 4 days and going stir crazy at the moment. They will be delivering at 37+1 on June 11th.
So close but also taking foreeeever to get here.

Will they keep you til c-section, epp? Phew long days in a hospital.

Yep [(*,)
I've got to much stress at home and live to far away from the hospital or they would let me go home.
:sad:
I just can't wait for baby boy to get here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->