Feeling super impatient...so close yet so far, anyone else?

Went for a 4 mile walk... baby needs to get the hint! Having lots of shooting pains down below but apparently that’s just baby lying on a nerve! Also had lots of toilet trips today so hope it’s a good sign but think this baby is very snug!!

Hoping for everyone’s babies soon! My waters went Wednesday at 39+4, went into labour @ 1am Thursday and Elias Oliver was born at 6am Thursday morning!

I’ll be following along until everyone’s babies are here!

Welcome, baby! Grats Sander. Have a lovely first week, it's always the most precious. :cloud9:

You'll all go very soon, one way or another ladies... baby can't live in there forever!

Welcome to the world Elias, beautiful name too! Congrats Sander!
AFM, 6 days overdue here, going for induction on Tuesday. Praying something happens before then
Had cervical exam today, and bled quite a lot couple hours later with some mucous. Not sure whether it was from the exam or a bloody show?

Could be both, Hope. I hope contractions are soon to follow. Have you tried nipple stimulation? :haha:

Allie, are you still around? Or have you decided to go with the C section?

Thanks for thinking of me!! I got myself a baby girl on Monday the 28th. I went and did the C Section, ouch but yay for having a healthy baby girl!! :baby::cloud9:

In a way I miss that I never got to wait for labor but she was snug in there and the doc even had a hard time getting her out of my abdomen! Snuggling her now just after a feed.

I'm pretty tired and sore so my advice is sleep now ladies lol. I hope we have more babies soon.

Thanks for posting my update Sander, I never get BnB on my phone!! And of course congrats again. :kiss:

Can't wait for these other babies to follow asap!!

Hi all!
Thought I would update here about arrival of my LO.
I was scheduled for induction on Jun 5th at 41+2, but started to have strong contraction and some fresh blood on evening of Jun 4th, so went into hospital. Dr confirmed I was starting labor and was dilated 1 cm (it was about 8 pm). Contractions were stronger from this point on for 7 hours straight, coming every 8 minutes, then 5 minutes, up until 3 am then just stopped completely. Dr checked me at 3 am again, and shockingly I was still at 1 cm, this news was really hard to take. They monitored the baby`s heart rate throughout the night, and Dr came in at 7 am to inform me that baby was getting very stressed and her heart rate was dropping too much when I had contractions. She suggested we get her out as soon as possible via C section which we agreed to.
So our little girl was born at 8.12 am, weighing 7 lbs. As she was stressed during contractions and also being overdue, she swallowed quite a lot of meconium so was put on antibiotics. So far, she is doing real well with breastfeeding and Im recovering well from the section. DH and I are so in love with our baby girl.
Hope everyone is doing well and will be following your birth stories!

Last night of my last pregnancy!
On the schedule for 1 pm but told to expect 10 or 10:30 am. So only about 8 hours now (it's 2 am here)
Shaved, taken a shower, and started IV. So nervous but so ready to be done.

Grats, Hope. So glad it all ended up ok.

And good luck epp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"