Feeling the baby kick?

lovebabyhopes

Reaction score
Popping over from 1st.. Hi ladies!

I'm curious about two things:

When did you first feel the baby kick/ move?

When could others (husband/ BF) first feel it from the outside?

It was different with every one. My first was 18 weeks second 16 third 13 and this one 14 my husband can usually feel it between 18 and 21 weeks. He gets jealous he can't feel it lol

Im coming up to 18 weeks and hardly feel any movements from inside. This is baby #5 for me. Dh fekt from about 24 weeks last time

Can't remember with first but felt flutters with this baby from 13 weeks and been feeling externally so has hubby in last few days x

Thanks ladies. The reason I asked is because someone I know who is 14 weeks with her first baby (and has a history of exaggerating stories) claims that her BF felt the baby kicking a couple of days ago. I've spent enough time on this forum and reading other people's experience to know that's highly unlikely.

First baby was around 22 weeks. Second, third & forth was around 16-17 weeks. Still waiting with this one at 20 weeks. I was well into 20 weeks before OH could see/feel it. X

With my first I felt flutters around 18 weeks, kicks 20 weeks or so, and this is my 2nd and I felt flutters from 10-14 weeks, kicks and flips at 15 weeks, and hubby can feel if he pushes down where I'm feeling movements from about 16 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->