Feeling the position of your Cervix?

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
How? :blush: I mean...well, could someone explain it to me? Do you use a finger, or...what? And how do you tell if it's high or low?

This seems like a really dumb question, but just wondering for some clarity.. Pwease? :rofl:

xxx

It might take some getting used to. All you need is a finger. Make sure you wash your hands before and after!

Usually when they say more hard, they mean firm like the tip of your nose.
Soft is more like the way your lips feel.

Of course it varies from person to person.

For me, when it's high you kind of have to reach for it
If it's low, like right before af, you can feel it without going too far in there.

If your looking for openness, you can kind of tell there is a circular 'hole', I guess when it's open, and when it's closed you can just feel the tip and no opening really.

You know your body best, so you'll just have to be the judge on all of it, but after some time, you start to get the feel for it.

It might take some getting used to. All you need is a finger. Make sure you wash your hands before and after!

Usually when they say more hard, they mean firm like the tip of your nose.
Soft is more like the way your lips feel.

Of course it varies from person to person.

For me, when it's high you kind of have to reach for it
If it's low, like right before af, you can feel it without going too far in there.

If your looking for openness, you can kind of tell there is a circular 'hole', I guess when it's open, and when it's closed you can just feel the tip and no opening really.

You know your body best, so you'll just have to be the judge on all of it, but after some time, you start to get the feel for it.

Thanks... I tried reaching it and I can't. I have small hands. My BF says he can reach it though, so I might have to get him to do it :dohh:

Thank you for the advice! :)

xxx

I wondered the same, thanks for the info xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back