Feeling too full & really uncomfortable

pearlsandbows

Got our BFP on Xmas Day!
Reaction score
This has only started this week but wondered if anyone else has had it. I eat a normal sized meal & afterwards I feel SO full & uncomfortable like I ate too much, even though it was just a normal size. This feeling lasts hours e.g. I still felt full from my lunch at 1.30 when I got home at 7pm, & I still feel full from my evening meal now when I'm in bed even though I walked the dog for 45mins after eating!
xo.

Yes I have this, I've got hardly any appetite but I'll not complain as I'm overweight anyway. Try little n often
Xx

Yes I feel it as well. I'll take one bite of something and feel instantly full. I will sometimes continue to eat and geek stuffed pretty much all day. I ate at 4 today (nothing big) and I still feel really stuffed.

I've been experiencing the same thing. Normal portions leave me feeling overly full and bloated. I've started eating smaller meals, and having healthy snacks in-between. It seems like I am either constantly starving, or miserably full.

I feel the same. I feel like any cooked food leaves me feeling so unwell for hours and over stuffed. I am pretty much only eating salads right now because they digest faster.

I had this but I'm at 8 weeks and the worst of it has passed. I do still eat smaller meals, and more frequently, but it's not nearly as extreme as a couple weeks ago. Hang in there, it should pass soon. Eating simple foods seemed to help (crackers, toast, etc) as they didn't make me nearly as bloated.

Yes me too...like I've just stuffed myself at Thanksgiving!

I prepare a nice light meal, a few lemon butter shrimp with salad and feel ill or disinterested after 3 bites. I'm frustrated because I have head hunger, I want to eat but my tummy doesn't want it.
Right now my head wants the sticky toffee pudding with vanilla bean ice cream but my tummy says no thanks :nope:

I'm feeling like that right now after eating an egg mayo sandwich, a few cherry tomatoes and a mug of chocolate coconut milk! Feel like I've eaten a banquet lol. :sick:

Yep! I had a normal sized lunch today and I felt SO full, so full in fact that I felt really ill!! This has been a recurring theme for the past week or 2, I've felt really uncomfortable all day long :(

Yes totally! But then I get really hungry too, so hungry my stomach starts to hurt!

Yes exactly! Well I'm glad it's normal I suppose, but I am really not enjoying being pregnant so far I either feel sick, tired, starving, too full or just generally terrible! :( can't wait for first tri to be gone hoping to feel a bit more normal after that!
xo.

Im the same! Im now 12 weeks, last night OH made a BIG dinner and i couldnt sit at peace afterwards... so uncomfortable! :nope: xx

I'm kind of happy I don't feel like eating. I'm hungry then a few bites in my tummy doesn't want it.
I did a lot of work last year to loose 70 lbs and now that I'm in the normal BMI range I don't want to get into the over weight zone even with this pregnancy.:shipw: <--don't mind a bump, do mind a spare tire!!

Midwife said it could be dyspepsia which you can get during pregnancy, having googled it that sounds exactly like it! She said you can get antacids to treat it but the first thing to try is changing diet, i.e. eating smaller more frequent meals and eating easy to digest food like bananas, chicken and yoghurts! So trying that first, so far seems to be working, feeling loads better!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->