Feeling too sick to eat

storm4mozza

Mom of 3 :)
Reaction score
Anyone else struggling.to eat? I'm 4 weeks and can barely touch A thing arrowroot biscuits help for a bit then I can't eat again I feel too sick don't even have a desire to eat I've had 2 past pregnancies and never had this before

I find that I struggle to eat a full meal sometimes, although it is getting better now. Generally I feel sick when I haven't eaten or if I've eaten too much.

Its awful the sickly stage but i found eating did ease my nausea. Things do taste disgusting in the first two-three months in alot of womens pregnancies. Sometimes though a lack of food genuinely makes you feel worse because you are not ill so you are literally loosing energy. I know its not helpful when people suggest stuff but try nibble toast and ready salted crisps can be quite good for an angry belly! Ice lollies can be refreshing. Try find a squash drink that doesn't taste horrible if you can. Drink drink drink. Even some plain cooked pasta with nothing on and keep it in the fridge and have a few mouthfuls every now & then.

I was given peptac from the dr. If you really are struggling though and it's getting you down try ring your gp as they can prescribe something. It unfortunately sucks for a while but most feel better between 10-16 weeks. I also get that seems a lifetime away. I have literally just been through this and was miserable for 8-10 weeks but now im feeling me again it's lovely xx

I have just seen you have children already so sorry if that advice sounds patronising lol. Just how I experienced it and would love to help you feel better as i know its miserable. X

I have just seen you have children already so sorry if that advice sounds patronising lol. Just how I experienced it and would love to help you feel better as i know its miserable. X

Not patronising at all thanks so much for your reply, I don't ever remember feeling this bad during first two pregnancies, well not this early along anyway, I found at same time with my DD but never remember feeling like this, maybe because it's been so long didn't even know where to turn, been trying arrow root biscuits but they only calm nausea down for like 20 minutes which as you can imagine is not much relief

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->