Feeling Unattractive

PurpleMama

Reaction score
I'm at 5 weeks and feeling incredibly Unattractive. I am very bloated most days, but other than that I just all over feeling very fat.

Anyone else feeling this way? And how do you cope?

I take it very personally when hubby doesn't want to and has zero interest in sex which he says has nothing to do with the pregnancy. We have had sex once since we conceived.

Sorry for being so personal just need some support - feeling super depressed and Unattractive.

I am in the exact same boat. I'm 6weeks and feel fat, so bloated it hurts, and I feel icky. I feel like my husband isn't in the mood like he was a month ago, and I keep bugging him about it, and he just says he's just not in the "mood" but it makes me feel awful:( hormones maybe?

Thanks for your reply. My hubby has never been much of an initiator and really he could got weeks without sex no problem. It's always made me feel bad. But I feel worse since conceiving.

You're right it could be partly hormones. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply. My hubby has never been much of an initiator and really he could got weeks without sex no problem. It's always made me feel bad. But I feel worse since conceiving.

You're right it could be partly hormones. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->