Feeling uncontrollably broody!

CookieCupcake

Reaction score
For quite a while now I have felt 'done' with having kids and had decided that the 2 we have are enough. I didn't want anymore. My mind hadn't waivered I was pretty set on that. I had so many reasons why I didn't want any more.

But for the last week or 2 it is all I want. Desperately want.

I haven't been around any babies lately. There are no family pregnancies or even friends so it's not just a knee jerk reaction or a jealousy thing.

One of the main reasons why I didn't want to have any more children has now been taken out of our lives and I think that is why. Maybe subconsciously I did want one but knew it was just too impractical or difficult? I darent act on it or tell my OH just yet as I'm not sure that this 'reason' being gone is just a temporary thing or if it's gone for good and until I have figured that out I don't want to get too attached or excited by the idea but I really needed to get it off my chest and talk to someone about it! :dohh:

This sounds like it could be a really exciting thing for you! May I ask what the variable was that recently changed? It seems reasonable to be ready for more, even if it wasn't the original plan, if you're in a stable situation now. What does the daddy think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->