Feeling uncontrollably broody!

CookieCupcake

Reaction score
For quite a while now I have felt 'done' with having kids and had decided that the 2 we have are enough. I didn't want anymore. My mind hadn't waivered I was pretty set on that. I had so many reasons why I didn't want any more.

But for the last week or 2 it is all I want. Desperately want.

I haven't been around any babies lately. There are no family pregnancies or even friends so it's not just a knee jerk reaction or a jealousy thing.

One of the main reasons why I didn't want to have any more children has now been taken out of our lives and I think that is why. Maybe subconsciously I did want one but knew it was just too impractical or difficult? I darent act on it or tell my OH just yet as I'm not sure that this 'reason' being gone is just a temporary thing or if it's gone for good and until I have figured that out I don't want to get too attached or excited by the idea but I really needed to get it off my chest and talk to someone about it! :dohh:

This sounds like it could be a really exciting thing for you! May I ask what the variable was that recently changed? It seems reasonable to be ready for more, even if it wasn't the original plan, if you're in a stable situation now. What does the daddy think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->