Feeling unwanted! And abit rubbish!

S

Serene123

My little girl doesn't want me anymore :(

I used to spend all day everyday playing with her and stuff but now she just wants to be off doing her own thing. Even if I get on the floor to play with her she just goes off and does her own thing. I'm feeling abit crap really. Why doesn't she want to play with me anymore? Also, I feel like all this time on her own she isn't learning anything from me. I'm supposed to be teaching her stuff but she won't spend any time with me. Am I being ridicilous?

I understand, I felt that way with Jasmine and still do, she constantly wants to run around and play and not to be with me, the only time she says mama is when shes crying

Your not being silly hun , every baby goes through this stage they are learning that they can get what they want on there own ..its quite normal hey love to explore new things ..

Dont worry she will come back when she needs her mummy they all do lol have you tried singing /play songs with her ..like make her kick your hands whiles shes on the floor on her back ..I do the "the wheels on the bus" song with max and he loves it

She is learnig all the time by trying to do things by herself, babies need time by them selfs hun, It doesn't last very long make the most of it and grab a coffee ::)

Its normal hun...she is learning every second of the day...she is exploring now and she will turn to mummy when shes in need. She will always love you and need you no matter what. My LO is exactly the same but when he needs me i definatly know about it! :hugs:
xx

It can be hurtful when they don't "need" you at times, but it's all part of them growing up and becoming more independent. You're obviously doing things right if she feels she can move away from you and still be happy.. I think thats a sure sign that she feels secure with you.

Bethanie hurts my feelings when she cries and asks for random people sometimes, because I think im her mummy and do everything for her.. she should come to me! When they really need you, they will always go to their mummy.. if Bethanie's in a state, it's me she comes to and I can tell by the way she looks at me how much she loves me.

Try not to get upset!x

I feel the same way, Connor would rather explore and will normally crawl everywhere except to me, unless he is crying. :hugs: She's such a cutie btw.

They all go through this stage hun , they are growing and exploring things and they like to do this on there own , doesnt mean they dont like you or want to spend time. Its just fun to do it on your own sometimes if you know what i mean ;)

Wow...I wish Valerie would act this way at times. She is sooo clingy! I love it and don't get me wrong, but it's to the point where she acts like she has a mental breakdown when I leave the room to go do something else! Other days all she wants to do is scoot around and have nothing to do with me. Lol. I would cherish the moment to have a bit of time to myself Toria! :) She'll eventually come back and want to be on/with you every second of the day again!

us moms are never happy :) If they are too clingy, we complain that we can't get anything done. If they are two independant, we feel unwanted.

I used to get sick of rocking my boy to sleep, now if I try he won't sleep, but when I put him in his bed he will. Its a good thing, but I miss holding him when he doses off.

There are so many thinks to explore when they are this young. Things like curtains, couches etc are all interesting to them. My boy prefers them to his toys. He loves feeling the different textures etc. So although we aren't teaching them anything, that are learning lots all by themselves.

What sort of games are you trying to play? Kaya was like this until I twigged that I needed to change my games. So when she was crawling, she would go under the table and I would say 'ooo you're not allowed under there' and I would drag her out by the feet lol. We'd play games like this for ages (I got bored before she did!). Throwing them about as well, like carefully throwing or dropping them on the sofa, pretending to drop them etc. They really love that.

She just doesn't seem to like playing with me. If my sister throws her about (you know what I mean right?) she giggles away and really enjoys herself, if I do it she just looks at me like I'm crazy! :shock: She likes when we play with her feet when im changing her, and peek-a-boo, but she gets bored of them so quickly. Didn't really think of chasing her around as a game but it is isn't it :rofl:

I guess we do play but it just seems like we don't because she isn't clingy anymore!

The other thing that Kaya loves is when I pretend to eat her feet (preferably with teeth) while BF her. She has mastered the art of feeding and laughing at the same time lol.

Enjoy her not being so clingy as ethan is 21 months and all off a sudden wants me 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->