feeling unwell advice plz

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by babyblue14, Dec 22, 2009.

1. babyblue14

babyblue14 Well-Known Member

hi all, for the past couple of days i've been feeling really unwell. i have such a variety of symptoms and was wondering if you could shead some light on it for me. ok my symptoms:-
    palpatations
    light headedness
    feeling really sick, bad trapped wind, heartburn
    my bump is really tender and sore and i keep getting the occasional feeling of pressure in my private bits, with shooting pains.
    and i feel really exhausted

sorry to moan but i just feel so crappy at the moment

xx

2. Maybebaby80

Maybebaby80 Well-Known Member

I can't really offer much help - sorry. I would suggest calling your mw, she might want to test your urine for an infection or something.

Hope you feel better x

3. billybump

billybump mummy to my little man

Sorry you feel so crappy, ring nhs direct and see what they suggest. Hope you feel better x

4. katieeandbump

katieeandbump Well-Known Member

i have been having literally the exact same symtoms since yestuday strange huh? i saw the midwife today and told her i felt pretty shite! was sick this morning due to heartburn and while i was walking to midwife my heart went completely out of rythm but she checked my blood pressure and it was ok so i think its just one of those things hunny :( obv if u feel really bad then deffo ring midwife <3 xxx

5. babyblue14

babyblue14 Well-Known Member

awww thanks girls. i have an appointment to see mw tommorow. xx