Feeling unwell... and I’m worried

Stargirl1993

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
8 weeks pregnant and I ain’t feeling right.. I’ve had a headache I’ve gone off food and my urine smelt really bad yesterday and it don’t smell great today it seems to be cloudy and I also feel dizzy I’m not sure if I should call anyone ? I’m worrying if my baby is okay.

8 weeks pregnant and I ain’t feeling right.. I’ve had a headache I’ve gone off food and my urine smelt really bad yesterday and it don’t smell great today it seems to be cloudy and I also feel dizzy I’m not sure if I should call anyone ? I’m worrying if my baby is okay.
Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. :hugs:Maybe you have a urine infection which are common in pregnancy but you'd need to have your pee tested to confirm if it was that. Do you have a midwife you can chat to?

I agree you need to speak to your midwife / GP and get a sample of your urine tested. Sounds like a UTI .

Hope your feeling better soon , try little sips of water . Hang in there xxx

Call your midwife or gp to see if you can get tested for a urine infection. Headaches are common but if you speak to midwife or gp it doesn’t hurt to mention it. Worrying could be the reason for the headache and you going off your food. I know it’s hard not to worry. Keep us updated x

Thankyou everyone I’ve been trying to drink a lot more. My headache is just dreadful and my face has started to hurt around my jaw area I’m not sure if this is just a really bad migraine or something I need to be concerned about.

I would speak to your midwife and see if you can have a sample tested.

Were you able to schedule an appointment to get your urine tested? I hope everything turns out okay and I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:.

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you get some answers soon! I'm 8 weeks 1 day and have had a headache since yesterday. Maybe its related to a hormonal fluxuation? I have had many UTI infections.. I hope you dobt have one they are horrible but easy to get rid of. I highly recommend taking a daily cranberry pill combined with vitamin c and probiotics

Have you been grinding your teeth due to stress or anything? Just look out for that! That’s how my jaw started to hurt sometime ago and I found out that I was grinding my teeth in sleep. It happens when you worry too much.. so just try and relax , everything will be fine. Headaches are common in first trimester, due to not being able to eat well and drink water, usually because of nausea or gagging. Try to drink warm water as it helps with nausea, drink fruit juices or lemonade. Eat in small portions, try not to starve as it worsens your headache.

I had caught cold, cough for few days and also had 100 F temperature in first trimester for about 2 days. My baby boy is 1 month old now :) falling sick is very common during pregnancy, just take good care and rest, things will be back to normal soon.
Good luck !

Definitely speak to thr doctor and get a wee sample checked it cud be a UTI and if left untreated it can cause problems so please dont leave it hon.
I had 2 UTIs with my son at 9 and 21 weeks and was just given pain killers and antibiotics and it all cleared up in a few days.

How are you ? Did you manage to get an appointment?

Hey Thankyou everyone x I do have a water infection and I’m trying to shift it by drinking plenty of water with ice x I had to go to sleep to get rid of my headache and eventually my jaw pain went away I’m going to talk to my midwife when I next see her x I’m planning on booking a scan for this week hopefully just to put my mind at rest x

Hope u feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->