Feeling unwell, tired all the time, advice

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
The last two weeks I have just been feeling soooo tired. I am sat hear now and my eyes feel heavy. I have constant back ache, tummy ache and just want to sleep. I feel quite fed up and it hasn't helped being sruck in this week because of the snow. LO is doing really well, he is a good little boy. Has his moments like they all do but I just can't work out why I am tired. A couple of people suggested depression to me. I have had it in the past a couple of times, once quite bad. But I have everything I want, my LO, my OH, a lovely new house, and I never want for anything. I just sometimes feel sad and unhappy :cry:. I am being so horrible to my OH and it's not fair he hasn't done anything wrong. I ahve suggested to him that I go to the doctors to get checked over and have a chat and he agrees. But I don't want to be put on any pills or anything. Any advice please, I wake up each morning bright eyed and fine by 1-2 I am shattered and need to sleep but in fairness our LO has never slept through. He is up usually about 6-7 times in the night so this doesn't help with the tiredness. I feel like sleeping now :sleep:. Some days also I am only eating like a pack in crisps all day then a vry small tea in evening, just don't feel hungry much anymore. Only evening times really

I'm sorry you're feeling like this, it must be horrible and frustrating for you (((hugs)))

I would say go and see your doctor, you don't have to take pills if you don't want to, remember you are in control here. There are herbal alternatives if it is depression or he might be able to refer you on to someone you can talk to, like a counsellor, if you'd be willing to. It sounds like a bit of PND but i'm no doc.

It might not even be that, you could just be feeling that way because you're so tired. Maybe you can ask for a blood test there's a number of things that can cause people to be tired easily.
Hope you start to feel well soon :) x

i go and se a doctor and ask him to check your bloods if there clear and your sure your not depressed if after 6 months you feel the same they could say its chronic fatigue syndrome but you would have to see how your feeling after lo sleeps better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->