Feeling unwell...

StarAngel

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 36 + 5 days and last night and again tonight I feel really nauseated and have sudden urges to go to number 2 (sorry tmi). I feel like I am going to throw up but no empty reaching or anything like that. Baby is moving fine so have no concerns for LO. I feel alot of pressure on my pelvis that I walk funny. I did get the whooping cough vaccination yesterday and with that I got dead arm! Could what I'm feeling be a side affect of that? It came on me very suddenly last night and hasnt fully subsided. Just wondering whats going on. I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary if anything my appetite isnt so great all I seem to want is milk or water.

Those are actually signs of labor from what I have read googling things. Rest as much as you can. If your still feeling bad maybe a call to the dr would be good.

I haven't had any contractions only BH. It comes on all of a sudden and LO is very active. If I feel this way later in the day I will ring my doctor for sure.

I've been the same for the past 3 days the only differences are that I am being sick and I haven't had the whooping cough jab yet

Really Haylie? How many weeks are you? Have you mentioned it your doctor? I have googled these symptoms just now and it does say labour could be near but also says could mean its a few more weeks away.

I am going to call my doctor later if symptoms persist.

Hugs. I felt exactly the same yesterday and had quite a few cramps and back ache. N
Today I feel more like I have a stomach bug. :-( I hope its the start of things for you and not an illness. I've not had the whooping cough jab so do not know if they are related

I've felt so crappy all week. So nauseous, sore ribs, period pains, headaches, acid reflux. It's all come at once. I'm almost 30 weeks so nowhere near labour. Just wondering if I'm under the weather a bit from the seasons changing.

Really Haylie? How many weeks are you? Have you mentioned it your doctor? I have googled these symptoms just now and it does say labour could be near but also says could mean its a few more weeks away.
I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow. Think I may give my midwife a call and get her to come out as I really don't feel well at all :sick:

I don't know whether it's a coincidence but I had the whooping cough jab on Monday and Tuesday morning I had horrible stomach cramps and diarrhoea, i felt really poorly and am just feeling slightly better now.

I wrote on here the other day as I had diarrhoea on Sunday and was worried id poisoned myself with frosted fish cakes the night before....but thinking about it now, I had my whooping cough vaccination on Friday morning! Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->