Feeling useless

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
So I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant and i just feel so useless.

I have very very painful SPD' PGP and sciatica and all I want to do is nest. I haven't been able to do any housework for almost 3 weeks now as I can barly walk.
The pain is all day and all night so not getting much sleep and not being able to do anything is just really bringing me down.

I'm being induced between 37 and 38 weeks but I'm going to push for 37 weeks as I dont think I can last for another 4 and half weeks in this agony.
Feeling really fed up and the time is just dragging and dragging.
Sorry for the rant ladies. I keep crying because of the pain and the frustration of not being able to do basic tasks.
Cant wait to finally have this baby. This has been the longest pregnancy ever.
Ok rant over

Don’t apologize! That’s completely understandable. I’ve burst into tears a couple of times this week because I can’t keep up at work. I don’t have the issues you’re having, but most of my job is on my feet and a lot of bending and leaning and I hurt pretty bad by the time I get home. I’m 37.5 and getting induced at 39 (I’m measuring 4 weeks ahead so they think she’s big) but I’m just so tired of not being able to keep up. The workload doesn’t let up just because I have to slow down. And I’m nesting like crazy but too tired and hurting to do anything when I get home. I play catch up with house chores on the weekends.

So how you’re feeling makes perfect sense to me! I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time!

Don’t apologize! That’s completely understandable. I’ve burst into tears a couple of times this week because I can’t keep up at work. I don’t have the issues you’re having, but most of my job is on my feet and a lot of bending and leaning and I hurt pretty bad by the time I get home. I’m 37.5 and getting induced at 39 (I’m measuring 4 weeks ahead so they think she’s big) but I’m just so tired of not being able to keep up. The workload doesn’t let up just because I have to slow down. And I’m nesting like crazy but too tired and hurting to do anything when I get home. I play catch up with house chores on the weekends.

So how you’re feeling makes perfect sense to me! I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time!

Oh gosh hon. That's even worse because ure are work so u cant just have a rest day or anything. When are you going on maternity leave hon? Sounds like u need a good rest abs put them tired feet up.

Thanks for understanding. I hate having a rant when I know that being pregnant is such a huge blessing. But oh my goodness the pain is horrendous.

I managed to get my housework done today with hubby's help so I'm feeling a bit better now I know that's done.
Been using the stupid crutches for walking but they dont seem to be helping at all. There just annoying because u have to take them everywhere with you and there so awkward lol. And I look like a rite Wally hahaha.

Its gotten all hot here again and I'm just like oh come onnnnnn. Urghhhh. We had a huge heatwave all through july but august so far has been so much more cooler but the heatwave returned today and it's awful.
Not long left for you now hon. I have 4 to 5 weeks but hoping its 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"