Feeling useless

jellytot3

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Had a good cry this morning.... Me and my husband haven't had sex for ages as i am so big and sore down there. Thought we would try something today as mum had the children for us... big mistake. I ended up in tears and i dont think my husband knew what to do.Needless to say, we didnt finish (hardly got started to be honest). I feel so useless and crap :(
Im sick of not being able to move properly, get up the stairs without getting out of breath. I hate not being able to stand for so long before getting aches and pains. The swelling has begun so i feel like a big fat ugly elephant. Everything is getting to me now and i still have just less than 5 weeks left! :cry:
I just want this baby out so i can start thinking about getting back to normal. :sad1:

x

Big hugs to you chick :hugs:

I didnt want to r&r, your body and and emotions are going through a whole host of emotions at this time and everything will settle and get back to normal soon.

Dont put yourself under too much pressure as Im sure your hubs understands at the moment, theyre lots of other things you can do besides "doing the deed" too if you want too :haha:

Ive not been above to do anything for a while with my hubs (due to bad bout of thrush :wacko:) but things feel different in pregnancy I know what you mean :flower:

Enjoy your pregnancy time and look forward to some romance times ones LO comes along if you can chicky xx

:hugs:
You are so close to the end now, you must be feeling so fed up! I am sure your OH will understand if he may have to wait a couple more weeks to get some...my poor OH has only got it 3 times in the whole pregnancy so far and I don't see that changing soon!!x

:hugs: dont beat urself up hun, think alot of us are pretty much at the stage where sex is sometimes near impossible! we tried the other day for first time in ages and i rolled awkwardly and pulled my bump and that was it, no more!

i keep forgetting that i cant do things that i would have done normally and i'm startin to feel massive aswell, im the long run hun it'll all be worth it...5 weeks will be here in no time :hugs: xxx

I know how you feel! Me and hubby havnt done anything in months :-( the last time we did I ended up with a UTI 2 days later (and a nasty one at that) and the whole way through sex it was really stinging down there -but I let him think it was ok and carry on anyway and finish cos I felt mean cos havnt had sex hardly at all - I'm 32 weeks gone now. 8 weeks to go :-(

If it's any consolation I understand how you feel, I'm huge, swelled up so much gone up a full size in shoes, can't get any rings on and get out of breath on the stairs, sex is a distant memory as I'm just too big...bigger than I was at 40 weeks with my first!!! and i'm only 31 weeks today. Try not to get too down, it's only a few weeks and think of the fun you can have making up for lost time once baby is here x

Its nice to know im not the only one feeling like this. Thanks for all the replies ladies :) x

i understand completly!!!
Ceritan positions we just cant..... because of me ! it just hurts so bad idk why :shrug: I dont really enjoy it anymore because of it and dont really want to have sex ! SO really i just have sex to please him and i think he knows and recently we only have been having sex to help LO come faster! but before that i think we went 2 months almost :wacko: which for us is a long time i guess

but being on top is a no no because my belly is just soo massive and I cant keep myself up anymore! well for more than 5 min because of the exra pounds! I feel useless as well :( booo.

Ah petal. There certainly can be miserable times during pregnancy. Honestly, there will be people who will carry on with their sex life as normal, but ours has taken a massive hit.

I am not as far on as you are, but the aches and pains have kicked in and yes it is not pleasant. Plus it looks like you have two other little ones to contend with too.

You are not a big fat ugly elephant. You are beautiful and doing a grand job of growing life right now as well as looking after your family. Cut yourself some slack and be good to yourself. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->