Feeling v miserable and need to vent (26 weeks)

mummyv21

Reaction score
having a really crap day already and its only 9.56 am.

I was horribly sick this morning but i hadnt eaten or drunk anything so it was soo painful ive pulled my stomach i think.

i cant get comfortable, my bump feels enormous and i can feel my skin stretching.

i have stretch marks again . was hoping i would avoid them this time

im stupidly tired

my little girl was really hard to leave at nursery this morning and i waited for a phonecall when i got to work to say she had settled , i waited and nothing so i rang and she said she forgot and oh she is fine and playing

i have a crazy amount of work today all around my building ( i work in a school) even tho on my risk assessment it states im not to do that many lessons without breaks due to my stupidly low blood pressure

and i need cake......

yeah so crappy day already :(

Someone tell me something happy!!!!

Hi ya Hun ,
Aww soz you feeling crap . I also work in a school and have low blood pressure . Forever getting dizzy and nearly landing on my children in class wooops .
I think we just get these morning where everything seems crap .
Don't worry about your stretch marks Hun there your stripes to say you done an amazing job growing your bubba .

26 weeks means one more week till your in your 3 rd tri . The home stretch for baby then :)
You said it yourself you not supposed to do so much at school now , so don't ... Take advantage of the fact that you have a legal right to not do certain things and let some one else feel the pressure . When you have a break go get drink . Close you eyes and relax even if it just in a 10 minute break . Don't think about work ect .
I'd say have a glass of wine when ya get home but unfortunately Hun that's not a choice :( hehe , xx keep ya chip up .

:hugs:
I'd definitely get yourself the biggest, bestest cake on your way home today-you deserve it.

It's Friday, so that's good :)

your reply genuinely nearly made me cry. thank u very much, i do feel a bit better after that.

Ive told the powers that be that im not happy about the work load today but she just shrugged her shoulder. guess who will be getting a formal complaint!!

I have a cheese scone and a bottle of water to devour in 3 seconds so hopefully that will help. The kids dont even know im pregnant yet -- although my A Level cover lesson students are giving me funny looks.

ahhhh i need wine sooooooo muccchhh!!

Aww I'm sorry you're having a rough day. We all have them! I have days where I feel fine and then days I wake up super hormonal for no good reason, and that just intensifies everything! It's hard dropping your kids off at daycare when they don't want to go. But like you said they get over it quickly and start playing and totally forget about it, I'm glad your kiddo was fine shortly after even though they forgot to call you.

Try doing something for yourself today. Whether that's locking yourself in the bathroom with a book and a donut, or taking a nice bath once your dd is asleep... forget the housework or anything, just put it off today. It will be there tomorrow. Or take your daughter out for some ice cream after work, but secretly it's for you! One thing you could do if it gets really bad - I don't know how often you can call in sick to work, but if you really need it, call in sick but still take your daughter to daycare and have a day for yourself. I've done it once or twice before and it's amazing LOL. Go get a pedicure and take naps all day and eat whatever you want! Hang in there! :) It will get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->