Feeling very confused and down!

peaches_x

Reaction score
Hello everyone..
after my second m/c just 2 days ago iv started wondering what the reason could be..
the first was years ago when I was just 16 and until now I havent thought much of it. im now 20 and after loosing my baby at 6 wks (2 days ago) im feeling very worried i wouldnt actually be able to get to 12 wks, nevermind actual childbirth.

Has anyone had recurrent m/c and gone on to have healthy babies? the dr thinks it could be due to 'chromosomal abnormalities' and nothing to do with me... yet i find that a bit of a coincidence both times??

Just want to start trying again right away although both pregnancies weren't planned but id gotten so used to the idea of being pregnant that now I just want it all back :(

It seems so unfair that people smoke/drink/worse through pregnancy and dont look after their kids and then theres me who took all the right vitamins/took it easy/doesnt drink or anything and this happens! twice! :( just so unfair and sometimes I feel fine about it and then I just feel really sad and want to get pregnant again right away.

Does anyone know how long it could take?

Sorry for the long rant:flower:

xx

im mc at 6 wks at 16 then again last month at 6.5 wks it will happen and ull be great mummy xx

I've heard of many many success stories!! Loads of people will have more than one miscarrige and go on to have many successful pregnancies with perfectly healthy babies!! :) It will happen, even though right now it feels like the end of the world!

Just take care of yourself right now. Focus on what you need.

I'm so sorry for your loss!

I am very sorry for your loss. I agree that chances are you will go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I know women who have had 5+ miscarriages and now have a baby. In terms of how will it take to conceive - well there is no telling as it depends on a variety of factors but I would definitely start charting or at least use OPKs to assist.

Sorry for your loss, take prenatels and chart your ovulation as for when to try only you can answer that but I can say be good to yourself big big big hugs.

I had 3 mc's then had my little boy who is 16 months tomorrow. Don't give up hope.

thank you all :flower:

I've got a lot of pregnacare vitamins- the folic acid ones with the mixture of b12's etc should i carry on taking those daily? or invest in actual pre natal ones? :wacko: xx

i think the only difference is the vitamin c.......i just take folic acid and multi vits atm my pregnacare are sat in the cupboard waiting :(

I am so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: i've heard of lots of success stories so it WILL happen to you and you will get to hold your little bundle of joy soon. I'm still waiting for my period before i TTC again, but me and my OH are taking pregnacare his and her conception tablets at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->