feeling very low...bleeding

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi all,
Went to see my GP today. Ive been spotting on an off for over a week now. Anyway, went to the toilet before and it looks like I have started with a period. Got tummy cramps and lower back ache. Absolutely terrified and gutted. I have a scan on Thursday morning but I think the wait is going to drive me mad :( x

I am sorry to hear your going through this. The next couple of day will be so tough i'm sure and I hope the scan has good news with it. It seems like a 50/50 mix of women on here with good vs bad news so hang in there. Will be thinking of you :hugs:

I am sorry to hear your going through this. The next couple of day will be so tough i'm sure and I hope the scan has good news with it. It seems like a 50/50 mix of women on here with good vs bad news so hang in there. Will be thinking of you :hugs:

Thankyou.
Im praying they tell me its something really simple and theres a little flicker on the scan but I have no idea what will happen.
Unfortunately, my husband is away so I will be going there on my own. X

Hugs. I had to go to mine on my own, was scary, for me all was well, and hoping all will be well for you too. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->