Feeling very scared!

Kas75

Reaction score
We had a miscarriage in may and this month have decided we will let nature take its course and see how we go. Im feeling very scared about it all incase it happens again. I dont want to feel this way but cant help it. I think its probably normal to feel this way.

Do you all feel like this?

Look forward to hearing from you

Kas xxx

Hi Kas, I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs: Yeah, definitely scared, every day wondering and waiting, it's nerve racking! But it's completely normal. A lot of BnB girls chart temps, myself included, and for me it allowed my dr to see that since my MC, my cycles have been short, esp. my luteal phase so this time around we're not only going to get hcg levels, but progesterone levels checked too. Not everyone has hormone problems, but it's good to know what all might be going on. :hug: Good luck sweetie!

hey kas
I had a mc in june and i am know ttc again :)
But i am felling scarde but happy to i do not know to fell this way again i am nervous, i have got so many different fellings going around.

I hope in time we will have healthy pregnancys and will be holidaing our babys,
xxxx

Hi Kas, what you are feeling is completely normal. :hugs: Sorry for your loss.

I had a MC in March and one at end of June, we are trying again next week. I am scared and worried, my feelings of determination that I will have a baby are getting me through it. Some people need some time to recover emotionally from a MC, some people go right ahead straight away and try again, it depends how you feel.

Hope everything goes well for you next time round, it's more than likely that it will. :flower:

Thanks for ur replys havent been on here for a while, im glad im not alone in the feelings im having.

I hope those that are trying are successful very soon

Lotsa love xxx

I am sure I'll be scared once I get a BFP, but right now I am excited to be officially trying again! We decided to wait two cycles (mc in June). AF should be arriving in a weeks time and I'll be back on the TTC wagon. YAYAYAY

Hey, sorry for you loss. No your not alone I am scared as well. I'm scared it will take me ages to get pregnant (took me nearly a year to get pregnant then I
lost my little one) and I know when I am pregnant again I will be scared.

What your feeling is perfectly normally its all about finding ways to manage it I find talking helps and trying again keeps me hopefully plus the girls on here are fab.

:hugs:

I know how you feel. I'm TERRIFIED to get another bfp but I'm also scared that I won't. :dohh: I'm scared that I'll be "the girl who has miscarriages". I know I shouldn't label myself or even assume that others are labelling me as such. But it's so hard not to because I don't have any children yet.

And I'm scared of being scared if that makes sense. I lost my baby at the doorsteps of my 2nd trimester after twice seeing its heartbeat so I won't feel "safe" until the 14 week mark. I'm scared that the stress alone will kill me. :blush:

Well, all I can say is thank God it isn't just me :flower:

Am more scared than I've ever been in my life - so want to have a positive test result but petrified that it'll end in mc again.. and I can identify with the fear of being "the girl who has all those miscarriages". Having said that I am a pessimist at heart :dohh:

Huge hugs to all of you, so sorry you#ve all had to go through this as well xx

I know how you feel. I'm TERRIFIED to get another bfp but I'm also scared that I won't. :dohh: I'm scared that I'll be "the girl who has miscarriages". I know I shouldn't label myself or even assume that others are labelling me as such. But it's so hard not to because I don't have any children yet.

And I'm scared of being scared if that makes sense. I lost my baby at the doorsteps of my 2nd trimester after twice seeing its heartbeat so I won't feel "safe" until the 14 week mark. I'm scared that the stress alone will kill me. :blush:

I feel exactly like this. I had my 1st mc (my 1st pg ever) 1 week ago, and now I'm terrified that I will have another mc, or not be able to get pregnant, or have a stillbirth, or my baby will die of SIDS. I even worry that I will not ovulate now because of the stress, or that I will mc again just because I worry so much - since the mc, my fear/worries have been endless. :( I think it's totally normal though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->