Feeling weak and slightly dizzy when hungry!

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
I'm 7w4d and for the past 2 weeks i've felt extremely weak and slightly dizzy when hungry (bare in mind i'm eating every 2 hours so im definitely not starving to help with this) but i'm wondering if anyone has any insight as to what it could be?
I took iron supplements with my DS as i had low iron but i dont remember feeling weak and dizzy so perhaps its low blood pressure?
Going to head to the docs tomorrow to ask about it xx

Definitely hormones play a role. I read sometimes with low progesterone one can feel more dizzy.
Hypoglycemia can cause dizzyness. I had it all my life until I reduced the carbs in my diet. However, I am not sure that would be suitable in pregnancy.
maybe to maintain a certain blood sugar level, snack on starchy foods throughout the day like potatoes, bananas, rice.

Thanks Hun just been reading up it can be quite common also for high progesterone to cause dizziness and a lightheaded due to increase in blood flow to baby and decrease in blood flow to our own brains.
I think it may be my blood sugar dropping slightly because as soon as I eat I feel completely fine! Better keep the snacks at hand!! Xx

It could well be low blood pressure, but could also just be a pregnancy thing. I'm the same. I find I have to always have something in my stomach else I come over really wobbly.

My hubby is shocked at the amount I'm snacking on but if I don't snack I feel sick and lightheaded haha. I have my blood test on the 17th so I'm sure everything will be checked then xxx

If its only when you're hungry I would say low blood sugar

That is EXACTLY how I have been feeling lately when I start to feel hungry, it's a VERY unpleasant feeling, seriously feel so so weak like I can't even stand up...and disoriented...dizzy...sick...ugh. I feel like constantly shoving food in my mouth helps but then as soon as I stop digesting I feel ill again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->