Feeling weepy.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Please dont laugh at me lol but the last few days iv been crying over nothing. Not floods of tears but i can feel my eyes welling up. The lasest time was reding something on the Mothercare website about premie babys. I feel like such a div.

Whats wrong with me?

Sorry :(

It is probably just your period coming and hormones being weird x

Toria you better not have jinxed me!!!!

I'm getting weepy at times too. Usually when it involves baby stuff and me wishing it was my time

so it is 2 days later...how ya feeling, and did the :witch: come? :D I remember you said that you and your OH used withdrawal method a few weeks ago?:hug:

so it is 2 days later...how ya feeling, and did the :witch: come? :D I remember you said that you and your OH used withdrawal method a few weeks ago?:hug:

:witch: should have been here yesterday:dohh: Was crying my eyes out at xmen 3 about half an hr ago.:dohh:

This is all torias fault. Im not pregnant just toria made the :witch: hide for a day to wind me up.

:witch: should have been here yesterday:dohh: Was crying my eyes out at xmen 3 about half an hr ago.:dohh:

This is all torias fault. Im not pregnant just toria made the :witch: hide for a day to wind me up.

You're being silly-TAKE A TEST!!! :p :test: :test: :test: Let us know! :hug:

Im on nights tonight so wont have any FMU as i will be going to the loo every 2 mins to try and keep me awake. If shes not here by wed ill test then but im telling you toria had kindaped her to stress me out.

:rofl: loserrrr haha ur just EMO it cant be helped really

Oh i should have read page two...

ur pregnant :rofl:

:rofl: loserrrr haha ur just EMO it cant be helped really

Oh i should have read page two...

ur pregnant :rofl:

Im not, Andrews sperm arnt going to be strong enough to knock me up with precum. There going to be lazy and wont go anywhere unless they have a kick up the arse

If you are pregnant I am going to be stalking your pregnancy and each step of the way I will be saying "lucky bitch!"

Im not pregnant! I told you Toria has my :witch: locked in a cupbord so she can winde me up!!!!

Ill come on tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"