Feeling weepy.

ur probably right toria i bet i do get 3 boys and you know what if i had 3 boys id probably say what the hell and pop another one out! i just cant help but think how expensive that many kids would be!!

Mark and trish do it. My mam did it on income support.

i knowww but i'd like too be able too take them on big hollidays and get them everything they want!! you know things i never had! tell you what if chris gets promoted right too the top then i might have 4 :rofl:

haha well hes ONE from the bottom at the moment but he he got too the top he'd earn 100k! Very much doubt that is EVER going to happen like my dads been in 24 years and still doesnt earn that!! hahaha

Id rather have had as little as we did, we appriciate it more. Look at josh, he gets everything and it a spoilt brat.

:yipee:

TMI: Don't read if you don't want to have an overshare of my sexlife! :rofl: I'm going to be SO gutted if I'm not pregnant, I've had so much :sex: my legs are aching :rofl:

if you are 16 days away from testing, you ov in 2 days so keep up the :sex: :D :dust:

omg lozzy are you pregnant! did you do a ronnie from eastenders?:rofl:

i h ave cried like 3 times today, and i hardley ever cry! wtf!

yeah, the charts go on the fact that slot of folk ov 14 days before af is due. but not everyone does....its just a standard ticker i think xx

No kirsty im not pregnant, this this lot being nasty. Dont need to to a ronnie just got to have pma for precum lmao

hmmm...currently feeling sick...and am I right to assume no :witch: yet?

...and maybe you are wondering what the outcome of a pregnancy test might be?! :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->