Feeling weepy.

Not for the last 5 months zaz:D perfect 27 day cycles.

:rofl: loserrrr haha ur just EMO it cant be helped really

Oh i should have read page two...

ur pregnant :rofl:

Im not, Andrews sperm arnt going to be strong enough to knock me up with precum. There going to be lazy and wont go anywhere unless they have a kick up the arse

You never know! :D I'll tell ya, I cried over everything, before I knew I was pregnant-everyone knew I was pregnant, except me :dohh: I guess if you are patient enough to wait until wednesday, I will have to wait until wednesday to see your :bfp: :smug:

Its a joint plot between zara and toria to create some drama for this week.
They have kidnaped her and are going to release her by wednesday. Probably about an hour after my :bfn:

aww chick :hugs: i'm constantly weepy tbh, my hormones are all over the place :hugs: xx

Ok if we let her out can we have her straight back and keep her because shes not visiting toria this month!

She will be done within 3/4 days so give her back OR i can just keep her under the stairs so she cant go to Toria?

yeah thats a better idea i dont want her back anyway :rofl: NEVER AGAIN that would be good enuff for me! i told my mam i wanna get sterilised after this one hahah

I want 4! I want the to TTC#3 when the one I'm trying for now is 3 months!

P.S. since you want AF so bad, she's yours!!! I'll skip the next 9 months purrrrrrrlease :)

i will bloody not have one more!! two is enuff for me! And toria ur are mental...thats all im saying :rofl:

I want 4! I want the to TTC#3 when the one I'm trying for now is 3 months!

P.S. since you want AF so bad, she's yours!!! I'll skip the next 9 months purrrrrrrlease :)

You will because im keeping her under my stairs:D

:yipee:

TMI: Don't read if you don't want to have an overshare of my sexlife! :rofl: I'm going to be SO gutted if I'm not pregnant, I've had so much :sex: my legs are aching :rofl:

Told ya :p Zara come do my night shift tonight. I did one last night so i was awake for 22 hours i managed 3 hours sleep and im back i work at 9. So in about a 44 hour period i will have had 3 hours sleep.

I think you'll have 3 boys Zara!

I want a boy this time. I really think I will have one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->