Feeling worse than ever so close to third trimester.

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi ladies, So I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow and in my third trimester.
But since 25 weeks i've felt worse than ever so far this pregnancy.

It's not been a smooth ride so far, I still have morning sickness, sometimes headaches and feel tired like i did in first and second trimester. but end of first/start of second trimester i felt no too bad some days.

since i got to 25 weeks i've got worse. I threw up and passed out in the street within a few days of each other. (passed out 11 days ago and not been out the house since) then from then to now i've just felt lightheaded at times, feeling sick everyday for a week now, threw up 4 days out of 6, feel totally drained and just unwell.

I see the midwife on monday for my 28 week appoitment and due to get bloods then so will mention all this then. but never thought i would get worse in third trimester where i feel drained, faint at times and sick. anyone else?

Sorry you're feeling so awful, hun. :hugs: I had all those symptoms in first tri and it was due to my blood pressure getting way too low. My advice would be to call the midwife now and just let her know what's going on. Symptoms of blood pressure issues need to be checked out, or at least reported, sooner rather than later. I ended up on bedrest for 6 weeks in first tri for the same symptoms.

So sorry to hear you are feeling awful. Call your midwife now and see if you can be checked out thoroughly to exclude any underlying conditions that might be causing this. It'll give you some peace of mind as well (even though it might not be resolved). Let us know how you get on! X

My midwife has been on leave but I have an appointment on Monday so will see her then. Tbh I doubt she would be able to do anything to help it. X

I've been feeling terrible also and wondering why... Been waking up super nauseated in the middle of the night, and just standing up my heart races and I feel like im going to pass out..all of my limbs and my midsection get heavy and I start to see floating spots, sometimes they sparkle.. i had it at the end of my last pregnancy too with no idea why, but it feels so early to be doing this for a whole nother trimester.

Aw i got a lot of fainting ect with my first it's awful and barely went out because of it.
I fainted outside 12 days ago and not been out since, have a scan and midwife appoitments next week and as much as i'm looking forword to them so scared to leave the house. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->