feels bummed out

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So i tested this morning and got a BFN ! :(

I have no idea what DPO i am, and dont know when to expect AF cuz my cycles been irregular since my loss, but i know i aint missed my window cuz me and OH bd like every other day and sometimes everyday.

So im hoping i ovulated late and i tested too early !

if not then onto month 9 of trying :cry:
why is it so hard this time ???

It only took us 4 months last time, never thought it wud take this long

aaahhhh hun don't feel out of it yet give it a few more days and test again, be my testing buddy on saturday if you want, i will hold out to test if you do xxx

Okay thats a plan :)
iv got my last test saved for sat !!

If i dont get a BFP then i guess im out this month... AF shud be due anytime between now and wed time

STAY AWAY !!!! lol xx

I hope the witch stays away sugar! And I'm praying for a BFP for you on Sat! x x x x

Thankyou :)

I never knew it would be this hard to concieve again !
when i saw the test today all i cud think was " i shudnt be doing this, i should have my baby in my arms now :( "

Well we got 4 months to get pregnant then it will be a year of trying.... something just keeps telling me though it wont happen in that time and we will end up at the doctors !

Uh i crnt help but feel soooooooooooo negative !

but fingers crossed for us on saturday. soon as i wake up im running to that toilet lol

me too hun we are on the 3rd month trying now, i have a good feeling for us, saturday is the day!!!! xxx

iv always had a negative way at looking at things though,
I even thought it wud never happend the first time but the month i forgot about babies,and wanting to be pregnant with the month i gt pregnant. but iv been like that this month,and i dnt feel myself either,been tired,eating loads,dull aching cramps and feeling sick in mornings.
Have u felt different this month ?

I hope this is our month =]
i just dnt get how it can take so quick the 1st time and so long the 2nd time.

Aw poor you... I really hope you get your BFP on Saturday! I am keeping everything crossed for you!

when i saw the test today all i cud think was " i shudnt be doing this, i should have my baby in my arms now :( "

:hugs: - I think we all feel that way, hon. :hugs:

Good luck on Saturday, though - here's hoping for a huge ol' BFP!

i have felt a little different, chest has lots of veins, been eating more, feeling sick and lots of cm but starting to doubt this month will be it as i have had some af cramps this morning still hoping though xxxxx

What do we do to ourselves with this TTC lark! It's a nightmare.....................but hopefully we'll all get our happy ending! And we may someday be able to look back on all the craziness and laugh thinking "it was well worth it" x x x x x

Yeah deffo :) !!!

Well i got some news today, My sister in law is pregnant,Im so happy for them because they have been trying for 8 months aswell.
So knowing it took them 8 months to fall pregnant makes me realise even more that it just takes time for some people and it will happen :) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->