• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feels like it's never going to happen! Update and pic -he is here!!!!!

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I can't believe how overdue I am :-(

I just want to have my baby, and feeling so frustrated after 3 failed sweeps. I only have until Friday night to get my home birth as booked for induction Saturday, and on too of all this I have a horrible cold that's kept me awake for the past two nights.

So wanted a water birth

Sorry for the moan, I'm just fed up big time.

Anyone else overdue/been this overdue? Need ideas how to cope with this.
image.jpg
Update!!
Friday 10/10th baby boy arrived after 1 1/2 hours of labour, weighing 9lbs 6oz :shock: 12 days overdue. I was going to be induced on Saturday, do narrowly got my much wanted homebirth :)

Had my water birth at home, and I so love our beautiful boy :cloud9:

For those overdue-hang on in there, it will happen soon, and it's all worth the wait :flower:

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies ladies

I'm so sorry, that really sucks. I hope you suddenly go into labour before 42 weeks and get that home birth :)

Fx'd you get your home birth! I went two weeks over due with my daughter and went into labour 12 hours before my induction was booked for, so I just escaped it!

Don't lose hope just yet :hugs:

Oh boy I do hope it happens for you soon x

I was just thinking about you this morning! Remember you for giving me advice about SCH.
I really hope it happens for you soon. I'm due a week today and fed up already!
Have you had any signs or anything? Is baby engaged? Xx

You poor thing, I can't imagine how frustrated you must be feeling 😔 really hope something happens for you soon before Saturday. There's still time and still hope. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Thanks ladies. Midwife visited me just now. Had final sweep, so last chance with that.

Going to go on a walk with dd2 later, hopefully it will help.

Michelle-I remember. How are you? Did the bleeding go away? Yes he has been fully engaged since 36 weeks, which I'm told is unusual for a subsequent baby so long before delivery.

Come on baby boy!! I really hope he makes his appearance today! I'm thinking of you :flower:

I'm good thank you, last bleed I had was at 19 weeks, but my scan showed it had reduced majorly. Did you have any further bleeding? Gosh that feels like such a long time ago and now were waiting for labour! Hopefully the walk will help and the sweep! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Hope he shows his little face soon & you get the birth you want :) xx

Fingers crossed that last sweep helps and you get the home birth u want. Xxxx

Oh wow. Sending hugs and heaps of labour dust your way.

I can't begin to imagine how fed up you are feeling right now.

Really hope your final sweep works along with the walking. I only went to 40+3 with my first and I was ready to rip someone's head off! Lol.

My waters broke whilst rolling over in bed at night, and during the day beforehand I'd been walking loads, on my hands and knees rocking and going up and down the stairs sideways. No idea if any of that actually brought it on but my midwife had sworn by the walking up and down the stairs sideways!

Good luck! X

I was weeding the garden the day my waters broke with Maisie, maybe put on a rain Mac and go and do a bit of garden nesting see if it helps haha xxx

I'm good thank you, last bleed I had was at 19 weeks, but my scan showed it had reduced majorly. Did you have any further bleeding? Gosh that feels like such a long time ago and now were waiting for labour! Hopefully the walk will help and the sweep! Fingers crossed for you xxx

That's great your bleeding stopped :)

Mine stopped at week 19 too. Definitely been a long pregnancy, and I understand why you want your baby to hurry up too! Complications mske it drag!

Ha ha @ gardening! It's raining here so sadly I can't do that :haha:

Thanks for tips and positivity ladies :flower:

Oh hun - every time I see a post from you I feel for you...

Another SCH from the first tri here!

Hope your LO gets a wiggle on and you get your homebirth xx

Hope it happens for you soon! I'm only a day past my due date and going crazy wondering if/when I'll go into labor!

I'm still 10 days away and I'm getting impatient after my mw told me she thought I had a good chance of delivering by 38wks! Bless you xx

I'm still 10 days away and I'm getting impatient after my mw told me she thought I had a good chance of delivering by 38wks! Bless you xx

I've got 3 days and have been having signs for a couple of weeks which have completely gone now 😞 my midwife even said she didn't think I had long and didn't think she'll see me at my next appointment with her on Wednesday next week. Think I'll end up at that appointment!! I wouldn't mind so much but having so many signs and then nothing is just a huge tease!!!

Aww I can't even imagine how fed up you are, I'm only 3 days over and have been proper down in the dumps! Fingers crossed this last sweep works for you :flower:

Oh yoyo I really hope this sweep works for you as I know how much you wanted a water birth and how much you helped me in making my decision to want a water birth. Fingers crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->