feet hurting from standing even a few hrs?why?

Melisa1985

Reaction score
So I can understand if i been on my feet all day and they would hurt, but I was just doing house chores for like 2-3 hours being on feet while cooking & washing dishes & my feet are killing me. Now I lay down and put my feet up & they still hurting so bad, why does this happen???
anyone else feel like this?

it's not like i stood on them all day long, so frustrating.

This happens to me too. My feet swell and ache if I am standing too long. I am sure it's fine, nothing to worry about

It could be your feet swelling or it could be that the bones in your feet are spreading due to the extra weight and the relax hormones... There are some women whose feet go up a size/width and never go back down again.

i think its prettly normal. mine hurt too and get a tingling feeling if i stand. my gynae explained to me that its the baby putting pressure on your scatia nerve.. so pretty normal. you just have to be off your feet most times:thumbup:

I think it's the relaxin hormone. Makes your foot joints looser, you lose some of your arch and your feet just aren't as efficient as they were before for standing long periods of time. I've never experienced sore feet in my life and after a day of cleaning or work they kill me! It sucks. Plus a few extra pounds don't help the cause either!

I get this..
Its so embarressing when i have to ask another college to swap with me as I cant stand any longer (after only standing for an hour) sometimes I just hack the pain even though I know it will kill me later, because I just feel so silly to ask after such a short time! Luckily i go on maternity next week! Not sure why, but i know its a pain and it bloody hurts! Hope your feet arent toooo bad! xx

This is happening to me too!

I used to have a job that had me on my feet for 14 hours a day so I am used to aching feet, but this is much worse. After only an hour of being on my feet they are so sore, they aren't even swollen yet, they just hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->