Feet

Layla

Reaction score
I have been meaning to do this since last Thursday, keep forgetting.

In my reflexology class last week my teacher looked at my feet and told me what side my placenter was on, then went on to tell me what sex the baby was...she was right.

So i want to put it to the test on here so i can tell her tonight if her theroy is right or not or wether it was a fluke.

look at this pic, not the best pic but the only one i could find without tking a pic of my feet lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/feet.jpg

where the circles are pregnant ladys feet should have a small swelling/bump there, have a look and tell me which side had the bigger swell/bump, right or left, then tell me what sex your baby is.

Lets see if this really works lol

Thanks

x

Oh Layla I don't know the sex but my right foot has a larger bump than the left. I suspect I'm having another girl but what does the theory say?

lol thats why i didnt put it in my post, i dont want to give it away to those who want to keep the sex of there baby a suprise if this therory is proved right.

If you really want to know you can PM me and i will tell :D

x

hi my right side has the bigger bump, i allready no the sex of the baby so lets see if its right can u pm me the result thanks x

Lucy, Wobbles, Sophie

Do you want to know the results?

I dont want to post them in here in case it spoils it for some people.

x

Yeah I'm intrigued to know if the prediction is right! I think right side must be girl as Wobbles KNOWS she's having one!

I have no idea, i cant tell!! lol cant really see a swelling! maybe im looking in the wrong place ! lol

LOL run your fingers over that part of your feet Steph?

Lucy hope I am :shock: :lol:

right, not very nice as my feet and ankle are swollen but here is a pic of mine so you can see what your looking for lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/feet-1.jpg

in the circle on my left foot, is the bump/swell, nothing on my right, can you see?

x

Hmm in that case i think its my left side thats bigger! (although i cant really see a bump!!)

strange request but can you take a pic of your feet?

at teh same angle that i took mine

x

hmm i cant get a decent pic doh, im still not sure what angle i should be looking at them !!

Im having such a blonde day !

PS: Layla your socks are too tight

lol

:rofl: I hate feet!
I love your tat Layla i want one on my foot did it hurt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->