Feet

Steph, place them on teh floor relaxed, look down and take a close up pick of the insde part of your feet.

Wobbles, lol my sock marks, never noticed that :D

x

:rofl: I hate feet!
I love your tat Layla i want one on my foot did it hurt?

having it done wasnt to bad, but teh healing hurt, was hard to wear socks and shoes for a week after

x

here it is in full :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/tattoos/Picture051.jpg

x

I should prob say (bit worried now) dont go probbing this area to much, i dont want any of you going in to labour just yet lol

Off to college again in a bit so i can now let me teacher know about her theroy

Thanks guys

x

I don't have a bump - I don't have a placenta!!!!!

Evil woman, you know how hard it is to look at my feet with this big bump in the way!
Anyhoo, mine both look the same, maybe the left slightly bigger, but then I don't know the sex, but interesting theory though.
And very nice tat.

I don't have a bump - I don't have a placenta!!!!!

LOL

my feet are so swollen @ moment and I can't see any bump either

will have another tomorrow morning when swelling went back

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww feeeetttt *runs and hides*

checked again

I can see that the area on the left side is a tiny bit thicker

hmmm

how many weeks does this work from? my left side is bigger.... ohhhh could be another boy!!!!!!

im not sure how many weeks its from, i didnt think to ask, i will find out next week for you

x

My sister does Foot Zonology - a lot like reflexology - so I know the spot you are looking for, but I think that I'm not far enough a long to check.

Here's an interesting bit of information for you. When I had my IUD in, on my foot you could feel and see the lump in my uterus where the IUD was. As soon as they took it out it was gone. BIZARRE!

I have dropped out of the reflex course now...it was to easy and boreing for me, it didnt challenge me enough.

But, im being a case study for my mate who is still on it, so i can still give tips to help nearer the end of the pregnancys to help if you want

x

Layla, just wanted to let you know that so far the foot lump has been 100% correct! I was chatting to some mums at the baby groups (3 of which are pregnant and know the sex) and they checked their feet and yep it was right and then on Sunday I got a text from a girl from aquanatal to say she'd had a boy and it was only the week before we'd been talking about the lump and it was right for her too!

So what is it? If the bump is on the right it's what? Then the other sex would obviously be the left.

Did this work for anyone? I'm probably not far enough along to see. :cry:

i have deleted the picture now so i cant show you, but if you look down at your feet, on the inside parts just behind where your foot arches in there should be 2 swells/bulges/lumps

One side should have a bigger lump than the other, the lump gets bigger the further you are in to your pregnancy so it may be hard to tell at teh mo, but so far its been prooven that if your lump is bigger on your right then its a girl, left its a boy... still waiting for someone to say its wrong lol

x

Okay, so if the theory is correct, as it seems to be, I am having a boy. My second scan is on Tuesday, so i will let you know.

Oooh maybe I should start taking bets around the village!!! LOL.

i have deleted the picture now so i cant show you, but if you look down at your feet, on the inside parts just behind where your foot arches in there should be 2 swells/bulges/lumps

One side should have a bigger lump than the other, the lump gets bigger the further you are in to your pregnancy so it may be hard to tell at teh mo, but so far its been prooven that if your lump is bigger on your right then its a girl, left its a boy... still waiting for someone to say its wrong lol

x

Thanks, right now they look pretty comparable, but Left may be :shrug: slightly bigger. I guess I'll have to wait a little bit to see for sure.

Hmmm I have a bigger bump on my left foot, no idea what I'm having though!

Mine seems to vary each day! sometimes the left looks bigger sometimes the right !!! most times they look exactly the same !! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->