Feet

I'm pretty early on and the lumps look almost comperable, but the right is a teensy bit bigger!

My right is bigger. enough that is very obvious. I don't know the sex yet, but can anyone tell me what each side is or PM it to me?

Hi layla Im new on here ny chance you could show those pictures again!pleaseeee Im so entrigued by this

'where the circles are pregnant ladys feet should have a small swelling/bump there, have a look and tell me which side had the bigger swell/bump, right or left, then tell me what sex your baby is.?'

Traci

Ooh just checked mine and the right is bigger than the left! x

I want to check mine but don't understand where i'm meant to be looking. Silly preggy brain!!

I don't know if she is still doing this but mine is larger on the right and I am having a girl.

I've just pciked this thread up and can't work out where I'm supposed to be looking! I've treid following your instructions, but just didn't get it!!!

I've just pciked this thread up and can't work out where I'm supposed to be looking! I've treid following your instructions, but just didn't get it!!!

Glad i'm not the only one :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->