Feet?

oOKayOo

Reaction score
There is quite a few babies that can walk now or standing on there own and ella is the same age if not older.
I know alot of babies have different ages they do them but Ella can stand on her own holding onto the sofa say , pulls herself up on things and stand but her legs look really wobbley and her foot twists round , like she doesnt know how to stand on it?

Not sure if this makes sence , im not bothered about the walking bit but is it normal for her to be so uneasy on her feet even though she has been pulling herself up on sofas for awhile?

Josh was the same about 2 weeks ago, he was quite wobbly on his feet and was most of the time on tippy toes. He gets it now, he has both on his feet properly on the ground and his ankles have gotten a lot stronger.

xx

Josh was the same about 2 weeks ago, he was quite wobbly on his feet and was most of the time on tipsy toes. He gets it now, he has both on his feet properly on the ground and his ankles have gotten a lot stronger.

xx

Thats it on her tippy toes! I couldnt think of the word :dohh:

I was starting to think something was wrong with the way her feet were!You have put my mind to rest! :) x

Josh was the same about 2 weeks ago, he was quite wobbly on his feet and was most of the time on tipsy toes. He gets it now, he has both on his feet properly on the ground and his ankles have gotten a lot stronger.

xx

I was starting to think something was wrong with the way her feet were!You have put my mind to rest! :) x

:hugs: She'll get better don't worry!!!

Dec walked on tippy-toes for so long that I took him to the doctors to make sure everything was alright and it was, I was told that if he was still walking on tippy-toe 2 months after he started to walk unaided then they would look into it, alot of babies do it. xx

xx

Sam used to do that too. They eventually learn that they're far less wobbly with their feet flat on the floor! x

Caitlin was like this in fact now you say it I recall OH saying something about her foot didn't seem straight ... she was not walking by Ellas age only doing exactly what she is now and took her steps on her first birthday give or take a few days of lame attempts lol

I wouldn't worry hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->