Fell over Will i be ok?

ginab

Mummy to Maggie Mae
Reaction score
I fell on my side but think I dont think i landed on my tummy.

Was fine till my boyfriend asked if i was ok then started crying as you do!!

It doesnt seem to be hurting

has anyone else done this??

ive not fell over (well i did onto my bum when i was only about 7weeks so that doesnt really count!) but im sure you will be fine. Ring your MW if you are worried and she will prob have a listen or something xx hope you are well otherwise x

If your worried call your MW. Hope all is well x

Hope all is ok, if your worried go to your midwife but i think you will be fine xxx

I had my major second tumble last night. First one was down a full flight of stairs in my house at about 14 weeks (naughty doggy tripped me up in his excitement to get downstairs for brekkie) and second one was slipping on the flagstones in our back garden. Both times i fell on my back. Last night actually really hurt but I laid down and checked for baby movements and have kept an eye on it since and everything is fine. I think it's more of a problem if you fall on your tummy. Tummy pains/cramping or spotting would def not be good signs but if you're feeling fine now I'm sure LO was nicely cushioned and totally oblivious to your tumble. As always though, if you're worried give your m/w a call x

Thank you so much girls.. I've done a bit of research too and i should be ok. It was on the flagstones outside my house too they are so dangerous!

Hope your all well.. hurry up snow!!

im actually worried about the snow, coz i just know im gonna fall over..

Yeah me too! I wear ugg boots pretty much all the time now as they are so comfy and warm but they can be slippery too!

I think we're all going to have to be a lot more careful now its getting colder x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->