Felt baby around 12/13 weeks but nothing since UPDATE still nothing and now fallen!

Kay0102

Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone else?

I felt movement very early for a couple of weeks but haven't felt anything for 4 weeks now.

This is 3rd baby and I felt the other 2 lots by this stage. Midwife checked in with doppler at my appointment other day and baby was happy and also had a scan a week ago showing the same x

I haven't been feeling as much movement as I had been back at the same time. Sudden shifts are the most prominent thing I feel, as well as bladder wriggles. Doppler always proves that baby is moving around but I'm not all that worried. I had an anterior placenta last time and I'm suspecting the same again.

Interesting! I have been experiencing similar! I felt definite little kicks every day or every other day between 12 and 14 weeks. Then it decreased and nothing definite for over a week now. Sometimes I feel like something might be going on down there but very dull overall.
I wonder if this has to do with the uterus rising. My sciatic nerve pain also got better and no more lightning crotch or pelvic pains.
My next check up is on the 18th. Can't come soon enough.

It's comforting to know others are going through similar. I have never had an anterior placenta and nothing has been mentioned about one this time. Not sure where it is. I have a much lower BMI this time so thought that would only pronounce feeling movement but obviously not x

I am feeling a bit the same. Midwife couldn't hear a heartbeat properly at my 15 week check. Then I started feeling the odd movement a few days later but only every now and then and can go all day without feeling anything at all. I had an anterior placenta with my last pregnancy so hoping that's the case this time!

It's comforting to know others are going through similar. I have never had an anterior placenta and nothing has been mentioned about one this time. Not sure where it is. I have a much lower BMI this time so thought that would only pronounce feeling movement but obviously not x

You should be told the position at the 20 week anomaly scan. Even if they don't specifically tell you it'll be on the paperwork :)

Interesting! I have been experiencing similar! I felt definite little kicks every day or every other day between 12 and 14 weeks. Then it decreased and nothing definite for over a week now. Sometimes I feel like something might be going on down there but very dull overall.
I wonder if this has to do with the uterus rising. My sciatic nerve pain also got better and no more lightning crotch or pelvic pains.

I've got my 20 wk ultrasound on the 18th. I'm counting down!

My baby flutters still. Always low down, never fr more than a few flutters. If I poke, he'll respond often. I don't poke often though. I feel him 2-3 times a day, no more. I hope he'll start being more active soon!

I've got my 20 wk ultrasound on the 18th. I'm counting down!

My baby flutters still. Always low down, never fr more than a few flutters. If I poke, he'll respond often. I don't poke often though. I feel him 2-3 times a day, no more. I hope he'll start being more active soon!

Weirdly I don't even have flutters right now. Just sometimes feels like my stomach is growling but it's in my uterus. I have been gassy and dealing with digestive issues since taking antibiotics ao maybe that makes it harder to tell. My placenta was on the bottom at 12 weeks. Maybe that has something to do with it. It should be moving up (I hope).

I remember feeling what I thought was baby once at 13 weeks, I then didn't feel her again until 16/17 weeks! I wouldn't worry, I think movements that early have to be really strong for us to feel them. :)

Did you see baby's face in that ultrasound? My first-born used to hide from me, but we would see his little face in ultrasounds because he was faced back-to-back.

I had this too and it's been driving me mad. I was feeling flutters and spatters of movement at 12/13 weeks but since 14 weeks, absolutely nothing. I had my scan yesterday and baby was kicking and throwing it's arms about the whole time and the sonographer couldn't believe I wasn't feeling it. I *Think* that last night and this morning I am feeling *something* on my left side but it's more like a pressure feeling as opposed to jabs/kicks.

Hi everyone!

Visiting from first trimester....has anyone tried putting headphones with music to their stomachs...I remember doing this with my first born and it worked...but I don't know how effective it would be during second tri... I'd give it a try see if works.

Hi everyone!

Visiting from first trimester....has anyone tried putting headphones with music to their stomachs...I remember doing this with my first born and it worked...but I don't know how effective it would be during second tri... I'd give it a try see if works.

My baby can't hear yet. Think hearing develops after 20 weeks ;)

Hi everyone!

;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-11-20-22-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-11-20-22-34.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2015-11-11-20-25-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-11-20-25-32.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi everyone!

I wish BnB were like FB where we can tag people lol I think you can offer this mama some reassurance, sounds like she's in the same exact situation you were in https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...lease-put-back-nearly-2-weeks-early-scan.html

I had this! It's like he slept for a few weeks to grow and now he kicks away!

@Powell130
I found her thread on the first trimester forum! Too bad we can't tag! Sometimes I search my username to see who has quoted or adressed me.

How odd about the hearing. I could have sworn a site said somewhere around 20+ weeks hearing develops...I was looking it up because I was planning to go to a (small, not crowded) club.
Edit: Here is something about the hearing not being fully developed until 22 weeks. https://www.babymed.com/sports-and-leisure/loud-music-and-rock-concert-pregnancy
So maybe this is what I read.

My baby has been moving a lot more btw. Or at least I have felt definite movement. I hope it stays that way :)

Figured I'd update here that I've been feeling movement again in the last few days, especially while relaxing at night. Some kicks strong enough to be felt inwardly and outwardly. Even DS got a kick from baby yesterday while he was sitting on my lap :)

Totally in the same boat here. Used to get lots of flutters at 12/13 weeks, now nothing for a week and a half - and I definitely have to suppress the urge to panic about it lol. I also think my bump feels a bit less firm than it had, so i think the baby just rolled or shifted to a place I feel a lot less.

My update is I'm still not feeling anything :-( checking in daily with doppler and baby seems happy. Tonight though I have taken a fall trying to get to my toddler who had followed me up the stairs without me knowing and fallen down!! My tummy wasn't touched in any way but the fact I can't feel her is sending me crazy under these circumstances! I feel if I ring midwife she will just say not all people feel movement yet Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->