Felt Food Making Club

QuintinsMommy

Reaction score
So I decided to make some felt food for Quintin
wanted to know if anyone wanted to join me?
Im not the best at sewing :blush:
but thought I would try, I was thinking about once a week we decided on a new food to make
this week I'm going to try felt bread slices
heres a tutorial I found https://helpinglittlehands.blogspot.com/2010/01/coolest-thing-since-sliced-breadfelt.html
if anyone else wants to give it a try:)

lol I'm so-so at it, we will see how well mine turns out!

post pics when done if you can,would love to see.:thumbup:

That is soooo cool Rome!! :D

I'm a bit tied up with making Xmas presents at the moment, but I'm deffo going to make some of this as soon as I'm done with that ... it's fab :dohh::dohh:

Felt is pretty easy to work with. I started a felt house for H's 2nd Christmas....and I have not finished it, so maybe I will bring it out and try and get'r done!

I've been meaning to have a go at felt food for ages, but as I've just started knitting I think it will be a while

It's a whole little house that slides over a card table and you can velcro on flowers and stuff. I have it all done except the roof. Cost me a fortune to make though. :s

i love sewing lol. i got Kailee a kitchen set aside for her birthday and was planning on making some food lol hopefully i can get to fabric land or somthing soon as i used all my felt on halloween :(

i got mine at Micheals, it was on for 3 for a a dollar, does wallmart still have felt?
and I got quin a kitchen too

slice # 1 is all done hopefully will take a picture tonight, its a little wonky!maybe slice #2 will turn out better :haha:

here it is, I also made some peanutbutter and jelly
there is a second slice of bread at my mom I made but I think I'm gonna remake it cause it didnt turn out as well

Attachments

• Snapshot_20101113.jpg
    Snapshot_20101113.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Snapshot_20101114_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20101114_1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Snapshot_20101114.jpg
    Snapshot_20101114.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
i love the peanut butter and jelly lol im hopefully starting mine on friday as im broke till then lol

lol looking forward to seeing it!
i want to get a some more colour and such but I'm broke too right now,

this is what I made today, i need to get some white thread to finish it tho

Attachments

• 10months 011.jpg
    10months 011.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 6
Great job! I love it!

My friend made H an ice cream sandwich once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->