Felt like I should share this

analyticalema

Reaction score
We had our funeral/memorial for our little baby Jesse yesterday. It was a really difficult day but it gave both of us hope. The person who did the service was great. It was a mixture of Religious and Humanist. There were a couple of things I felt like I should share on here. He talked about how important Jesse is and how it doesn't matter how long a baby is on the earth or whether it was in mummy's tummy or arms, the impression babies have is forever.

He went on to explain that Jesse is will be looking out for us and other babies and giving us strength when we need it no matter what belief system we have. He said that we should think of our special baby in whichever way gives us comfort be that as a star, an angel, a shining light or playing with other babies that didn't leave the safety of mummy's tummies and babies that left the earth or even all of them and more.:cry:

I hadn't really thought about my baby playing with others until then as I had been focusing on our loss and us not being able to see our baby play with others and not being able to experience things with Jesse. There have been so many women on here that have helped me and have been through so much and it gives me such comfort to know that my baby might be playing with the babies of women on here! :cry: :hugs: I think my little is a lucky baby to have friends that have such amazing parents :happydance:.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

oh sweet, im so sorry jesse is no longer on earth with us, but your right. I too belive our babies are playing together up there and one day I will meet them again :)
I find great comfort in reminding myself this and im glad you do too
You sound like a very strong woman.
:friends: xxx

:hugs: sorry for your loss, but everything you said is so true to me too. I like to think of my baby as a light - any kind of light, be it a candle, a star, or a firefly - so that I can feel close to her at any time. And in my heart I believe she is in heaven with all the other innocents who have passed away too soon; playing, laughing, and having so much fun where there is only beauty and no pain. :hugs:

Sori for yur loss, thanks for sharing, it made me feel bette.

Taxx

So sorry to hear of jesses passing :hugs: and thank you so much for sharing those beautiful thoughts from the funeral/memorial service.I love to think of my little one rowan playing with other little angels in some beautiful place, i know he has several friends with him and many are the babies of woman on here.Hope rowan and jesse have found each other in that massive garden (i like to think of it as a giant garden with loads of flowers where they play) and always looking after their mummys.The song "it will be me" by mellisa etheridge always makes me smile because it reminds me of that, hope your doing ok :hugs:

Aww hunny, that is so beautiful. So glad things went okay, you are obviously a strong and wonderful woman and I am honoured that my little bubs is sharing a perfect place with all your babes :hugs: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->