Female couple TTC

clairesue

Reaction score
Hello

I have been lurking for a while and thought I'd introduce myself. My names Claire and my partner is Sue and we are TTC our first baby together using a known donor and doing Artificial Insemination. We tried last month and unfortunately have a BFN and last night we done our insemination for this month so now on our TWW and have our fingers tightly crossed for our Christmas bubba.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Xx

Hi Claire and Sue,

We also are a female same sex couple and we are going to start TTC in April (probably around 5th or 6th of April), with a semi-known donor (we know very little about him and vice-versa) and AI.

Good luck with everything and lots of :dust:

Thank you, I have replied to your message on my journal xx

Hey Claire & Sue! My partner and I started tryin in July 2012 but she became ill so we stopped trying till March 2013. In July 2013 we got our BFP and today my wife's just turned 37 weeks and our son is coming 31st March via a c section!!
It does work believe me we did at home AI with known donor. May times I thought this will never work ever and here I am sat with my heavily pregnant wife.

Don't ever lose hope, the insemination become mundane and somewhat boring after several but on the one it worked we thought no we are going to get back in to this and my god it worked.
I still can hear her shouting we've got a line!!!

Baby dust - any questions just ask or email us

the2mums at gmail dot com

Xx

Thank you so so much and massive congratulations to you both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back