Female Gamers?

I can't seem to stay interested in WoW for some reason... guess its because I'm not a big raiding fan. I love the story of WoW and I love getting to 85 but after that I don't really like the end-game content as much.

What is diablo like? Is it an MMO like WoW or what?

Looked up tera...looks pretty good....awesome looking characters.

Katrina...i hear ya lol im not a big raider either..just like to play...not tht im good at it haha

I can't seem to stay interested in WoW for some reason... guess its because I'm not a big raiding fan. I love the story of WoW and I love getting to 85 but after that I don't really like the end-game content as much.

What is diablo like? Is it an MMO like WoW or what?

Yeah im kinda the same, main difference being that I do raid so the only thing at the moment that keeps me logging is the raid days. Besides that, im waiting till mists is here so that theres new stories and places to explore!

Diablo is a single player game essentially, that 3 other people can join you in so it is multiplayer but not the way that WoW is. Are you familiar with torchlight? Or maybe dungeon siege? its pretty close to them, just better. You basically take control of one of the 5 classes (Barbarian, Monk, demon hunter, Witch Doctor and Wizard - cant remember the actual name of the class lol) and go beat on various undead in randomly generated dungeons, grabbing randomly generated loot.

If you like storylines behind games, then Diablo is one to check out for sure, has a very deep and involving story behind it.

Umm I liked playing sims 2 lol . Havn't had time lately. I use to play WOW (for like 3 whole days) but then I realized my computer is too sucky to handle it and gave my game and everything to a friend.

I also have games for DS, and PS3

Don't have time to play much of anything with a new baby though ! : )

I haven't played Tera beta...I haven't been playing wowbir my star wars lol to obsessed with Sims 3 right now lol

Hi all :wave: DH and I are big gamers, although I prefer the wii and xbox over pc games. DH likes pc games. Now that I am a mommy, I only get the time to play after she goes to sleep for the night, but between unwinding in the evenings, cleaning, and taking care of my online business, gaming nights are few in between. Well I have been a huge fan of Zelda after Ocarina of Time came out, I still have that game and play it to this day, I also LOVE the Fable series, Mario, Harvest Moon, and Left 4 Dead, I've played a lot more, but those are the ones I enjoy the most. Above all, I'd have to say that Ocarina of Time is my all time favorite

Rawrrrrrr!!!!

I have the Diablo 3 installer going as we speak so it will be ready for tonights 11pm unlock! Woot! *Squeeeee*

hiya everyone!!

i played WoW for 4 years but i got a little bored once Cata came out and started playing Starcraft2 but I'm putting that on hold because Diablo 3 launches toniiiight! so excited!! Yeah what can I say, I'm a sucker for Blizzard games. I do enjoy my ps3 tho don't get me wrong... but I'm almost positive that D3 will consume my soul lol

Vahl...so jealous, so so jealous lol I got the standard edition that comes free with the World of Warcraft annual pass so I really cant justify getting the CE too...but damn, I want it!

Zombie, are you looking at maybe coming back for MoP or are you totally done with wow now? Im in the beta and its pretty good fun so far. May be worth a look when it releases?

Annoyingly, due to a string of error messages I couldnt get on to Diablo last night at all :( so went to bed and got up super early to play through the first bit with my OH before he went work. So much fun, only got up to where the beta ends but creating a solo char and gonna blast through today! What classes have you guys picked for your 'mains'?

My co-op game character is Monk and my solo character is a Barbarian - smashy smashy!

I had Diablo all downloaded but didn't even play lol
Wave of sleepy took over ...and in a few I am watching my precious niece so ill play later this evening
:) I plan on the demon hunter.

i stayed up til 3am, spent and hour and a half trying to log in (Error 37 was taking over the internets!!!), and then at like 530am i was just too tired to keep going lol.

Sarahcake, as of now i have no plans on going back to WoW. I may change my mind at some point cuz i always do lol. but right now im done with Wow.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I didn't want to start a new one when this was still on the front page!

I'm a 23 year old female that's always been into gaming, I currently own a PS3 and have pre-ordered the PS4! I did own an xbox360 but I traded it in to fund the PS4! I haven't played for a while but now that winter (and possible pregnancy) is settling in I've been getting back into Battlefield 3 and might finish some games I have but never got around to playing, like Heavy Rain, before the PS4 comes out!

I'm from the UK and have moved to Canada, I haven't really been able to make friends here yet so I miss being able to have some friends around to play games or just chilling out with them online in the evenings. Would be great to meet new people who share the same interests.

:wave:

I'm not an online gamer, but I am currently playing FF7 (PC version).

I'm definitely an RPG gal. I stick mostly to console.

PC gamer here. ^^
(Though I did grow up on consoles and still own a few.)

Some favorites: Left 4 Dead (1 & 2), Battlefield Bad Company 2, Minecraft, Terraria, Monaco: What's Yours is Mine, Quake Live

My husband and I are part of an online gaming community so I have played all of the above with them. They're a great group of guys.

If you're interested in joining us, PM me and I'll send you our website with Mumble details!

(Our members are mainly from all across europe so we tend to play in the evenings GMT or thereabouts.)

Hey I'm in Canada too and a pretty avid gamer. All console (mostly RPGs) with the exception of Sims3 on mac.

I have been a gamer since I was old enough to hold a controller! I will most likely be a gamer till my death bed. Our child is probably going to be a gamer as well. I am not just a console gamer either. I play all kinds of games. Ranging from the console to apps to MMO's and PC games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->