Femera users and 21day progesterone levels

under25ttc

Reaction score
Anyone taking Femera and had 21 day progesterone levels taken?
What was your level and did you end up pregnant?

With my daughter I took Femera 5mg 3-10 and my progesterone level was 11.5 the cycle I ended up pregnant.
This month I took Femera 2.5mg 3-7 and just got my progesterone levels back at a 6.2. I know this means I ovulated but I'm curious if I could hold a viable pregnancy if one stuck.

It's worked for you once therefore good chance of it working again. I can't remember the levels they look for but good luck.

Hey ladies. I didn't want to read an run. But I noticed the talk on Progesterone and I wanted help with my levels. CD 21 my levels were at 7.4. Some places those are ovulation levels and some places read that I have to be 10+ to sign for ovulation. It took us a little over a year to conceive my DS and he is 2, he is a clomid baby (6 rounds). If I do not become PG this cycle (third) I will do clomid next cycle.

Faith was the result in: ng/ml or nmol/L. Let me no! xx

Under25ttc sorry I can't be off help as I'm not sure on that one and have never taken femera. xx

Also I came here for advice too as i got my cd21 results back and the levels was 2.8nmol/L which is super low! My issue is I assumed I had already ovulated going by twinges and ewcm and CP so AF was due days ago but I didn't get cd21 results until after I was late! Now I no I'm late because I didn't ovulate which is so gutting but my question is... will my body try to ovulate this late cd30 or should I expect AF! TBH will I even get a period! I'm really confused and my results was really unexpected as I had was I thought was IB on (assumed) dpo12 which I know now wasn't dpo12!

What do u ladies think! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->