Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Grey
Your scan pic is lovely. :) hope all is well.
Amber.. good to hear from you and I hope your health issues are not too serious.

I hope to hear if I got accepted into Grad school for spring semester or not. They said that they mailed the letters out on Wed. So nervous.
Still waiting to close on the house and hope things go well.
completely nervous about that as well.

i'm a little melancholy as my littlest one is turning 7 in 5days. where has the time gone and I feel in my heart that there will be no more little ones for me.
much love to you all and hope you and your baking beans and little ones are doing well.

Excellent news Grey. Looks like this ones a keeper :)

How you feeling about it now, any more confident?

XxX

A little more now I've had the 12 week scan, I think it makes it more real.

Evening ladies!
Again it's been almost a year since ivd been here, I'm glad to see some more beans baking and sending hugs to those of you still struggling on,
Some of our baby's are approaching their third birthdays! How times flown, Libby's turning three on the seconds of October, she's grown into a gorgeous bright little girl, she's now at full time pre school whilst I study at uni for my degree in nursing!
Leaving you all with love
Xx

3rd birthdays already, it's mad! Happy birthday yesterday to Libby :)

Baking good thanks - how are you? :)

:hi:

Knock Knock!!! Hello everyone! I have not posted here in soooo very long (and I used to be so good about peeking in at least once a week!) My life is so hectic right now, between work and the girls, I can barely keep up with posting pictures for the Grandmas on Facebook.

I see we have some BFPs in here! :happydance: So excited and happy for you ladies!!!! I will have to read back and catch up and address each of you personally! Beth/Milos/Grey--any others?!?! Oh my, I'm so happy for all of you!! :flower:

Grey--beautiful scans! Oh hun, so excited for you!!!!

AFM: Keeping up with an almost 3 year old and a 15 month old is tough work, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have had some health issues lately (will expand more tomorrow when I have time). Sunday was the 4th anniversary of my loss, hard to believe all of us ladies have been on a 4 year journey together, through struggles, hugs, tears, ups and downs, first babies, second babies, and more....I look back and don't know how I would have gotten through it all with the love and support I found here with you ladies. Much love being sent your way today!!!

I promise not to be such an MIA, especially with all you ladies expecting, I want to be here for you like you were all here for me!! Will post more tomorrow!!

:kiss::kiss:

Great to see you! Sounds like you have a really busy life! I hope the health issues aren't anything serious. 4 year journey, sounds like forever but it's gone so fast.

Grey
Your scan pic is lovely. :) hope all is well.
Amber.. good to hear from you and I hope your health issues are not too serious.

I hope to hear if I got accepted into Grad school for spring semester or not. They said that they mailed the letters out on Wed. So nervous.
Still waiting to close on the house and hope things go well.
completely nervous about that as well.

i'm a little melancholy as my littlest one is turning 7 in 5days. where has the time gone and I feel in my heart that there will be no more little ones for me.
much love to you all and hope you and your baking beans and little ones are doing well.

Good luck at grad school, sounds amazing! Fingers crossed things go well with the house too for you :)

AFM: I finally had my 12 week scan yesterday, but it was such a manic day I didn't have time to update.
First question I asked was is there a heartbeat...I've been having irrational thoughts that I had a mmc...(I still have irrational thoughts that my baby will be a cot death)...
Baby fine and measuring 12+5 so official EDD of April 11th!!!
Of course, here are the pics :D Nub/skull guesses welcome - we're staying team yellow so you'll have to wait to see if you're right ;)

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/4f8af283-99df-4556-942f-352fc137ae51_zps9a67fba4.jpg
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/9ef5e1fd-57e3-446c-8a37-c0b4d9ab57f0_zpsd2f00ada.jpg
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/ebc0aaa7-64b3-479e-9dbe-4506e1f45b7c_zps07918558.jpg

Hi all on goodness lovenurse how are u?
Sorry I haven't read back other tgN this page Grey congrats.
Little Nate is 3.
How is everyone xxxx c

Hi Bean :hi:

All good here. Hugo is 15 months now and I love being a mummy. It may have taken me a while and I'll never forget the four I lost, but I wouldn't change Hugo for the world. He took his first steps yesterday :cloud9:

Hope you and your boys are well. Can't believe Nate is 3!

Here's my little treasure.

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/ACFCF9EB-E41B-462C-9348-E43D53C2141C_zpsrwswxbtr.jpg

Ah new what a gorgeous little boy. I know where does the time go? It's frightening. Hugo 15 months aswell. Wow.
Im trying to stop bfeeding Nate with little success
Xx.

:hi: Girls!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. Just popping in to say that I am due in 6 days! If the little one doesn't make an appearance on his own by then, I will be induced as I was with Coco. Hope I go into labor on my own this time around. Will keep you posted.

On a side note, Coco is turning 3 this month!! Where has the time gone??? :shrug:

Hope all of you are doing well. :kiss:

Would be lovely to hear how everyone is now doing?

Grey - congrats. I see from your ticker you had a little boy. How are you all doing?

Neffie - baby update?

Anyone else?

Hugo is 2 next Thursday. He is the light of my life and I am obsessed with him. Can't kiss him enough.
I think he'll be an only child as I have developed thyroid problems since having him and struggling to get medication right so I feel exhausted most of the time, plus I now have a goitre in my neck which needs looking at so waiting for an appointment for that. Hugo is so worth it all though and I am thankful every day that I got to experience pregnancy, childbirth and being a mummy <3

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/F7BFF9C5-747C-442B-9B6A-FC06CBE64885_zpstrxjnx1c.jpg

Evening guys!! It's now 2017.. some of our babies are now 5/6 years of age. Hasn't time flown? Be nice to hear from you all!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->