Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Congratulations milosmum!!!! That's amazing news and brilliant that they've grown so much so quickly!!!! I'd love to be bump buddies :D Did you get a scan cos of earlier ectopic or did you have it private? I'm hoping to get one around 6 weeks to check it's in the right place.

This is this morning's test - Sunday was the one above and it's gone up to 2-3 weeks...so that's a good sign right???

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/20140807_0823381_zps0e2f246b.jpg

Your tests look great grey - yay for 2-3 weeks. I get an early 6 week scan due to my previous ectopic and it's done on the NHS. My first scan clearly showed the pregnancy in utero so they didn't really need to rescan me but I think the panic in my face when they said its a bit small made them offer me the second appointment!
I have the midwife for my booking appointment on Tuesday then I should get my 12 week scan date but that feels miles away.
My GP aha always referred me for my 6 week scan so I how yours does too x

Excellent sign Grey. Lovely dark IC and 2-3 weeks is spot on.

Yay :yipee:

Thanks! Getting a little more excited now it's got darker and the digi agrees...so I'm thinking it was my earlier opportunity that I got pregnant.

Your tests look great grey - yay for 2-3 weeks. I get an early 6 week scan due to my previous ectopic and it's done on the NHS. My first scan clearly showed the pregnancy in utero so they didn't really need to rescan me but I think the panic in my face when they said its a bit small made them offer me the second appointment!
I have the midwife for my booking appointment on Tuesday then I should get my 12 week scan date but that feels miles away.
My GP aha always referred me for my 6 week scan so I how yours does too x

I just looked at your sig, I didn't realise your ectopic was so close to mine! Mine was 24/04/10.
That's excellent that you still get the scan on the NHS even though you've had a 'well placed' baby in between. I'll go to my Dr next week and try and get a referral. That was kind of them to give you a second! It is worrying when you've had it before - I'll never forget my ectopic scan and they turned the screen away...I just hope everything's fine this time. We're so ready for this second baby....

Yay bump buddies!

I remember noticing when you had Isabelle that our ectopics had been close together. It was a very traumatic time x

My surgeon at the time wrote a strong letter to my GP stating that I must have an early scan with very subsequent pregnancy and I've had 4 pregnancies since then (although only Callum to show for it!) and they have always offered me scans ASAP. In fact last time I just rang the GP and asked him to refer me - I felt silly taking up appointments when they don't even examine you just make a phone call for you!

Congrats Grey and milo! :happydance:

I've been meaning to come on here myself (instead of just lurking) and share my news. I too got my positive! I'm due New Year's Day so I'm currently 19ish weeks. We find out boy or girl this week!

I hesitated to share my news because we had a super rough start. Scan at 6w showed appropriately sized sack but the baby was not the right size at all and no heartbeat. I was sure I was losing another baby. However, at a 8w scan, the baby had caught up 100% with a fast strong heartbeat! We've had some issues since but every scan shows healthy. This baby is a true miracle, a true fighter.

Congratulations Beth! What a scary start - your first scan sounds the same as my miscarriages so no wonder you were so worried but well done baby for catching up! Hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to hear if it's a pink or blue bump x

I remember noticing when you had Isabelle that our ectopics had been close together. It was a very traumatic time x

My surgeon at the time wrote a strong letter to my GP stating that I must have an early scan with very subsequent pregnancy and I've had 4 pregnancies since then (although only Callum to show for it!) and they have always offered me scans ASAP. In fact last time I just rang the GP and asked him to refer me - I felt silly taking up appointments when they don't even examine you just make a phone call for you!

It was a tough time :(

I've just phoned the Dr and tried to do it without going in and taking up an appointment slot - but instead they've given me an appointment at 8.50 on Thursday morning with the head GP. I hope he's going to help me :(

Congrats Grey and milo! :happydance:

I've been meaning to come on here myself (instead of just lurking) and share my news. I too got my positive! I'm due New Year's Day so I'm currently 19ish weeks. We find out boy or girl this week!

I hesitated to share my news because we had a super rough start. Scan at 6w showed appropriately sized sack but the baby was not the right size at all and no heartbeat. I was sure I was losing another baby. However, at a 8w scan, the baby had caught up 100% with a fast strong heartbeat! We've had some issues since but every scan shows healthy. This baby is a true miracle, a true fighter.

Wow, congratulations!!! Must be exciting to find out what colour the bump is :D We're team yellow this time, so that'll be hard to say no thanks when doing the 20 week scan!
Sorry for the scary start, but really happy for you that things are going well now :D

I went to the DR this morning to try and get the referral and I thought it'd be easy...I explained what I needed and his first words were "I don't think that's necessary." I then had to fight my corner and explain that the ectopic pregnancy was close to bursting last time as it was missed several times. I had to explain that I've come in now at 5 weeks because I don't want to go through the pain I did that time or the surgery...hence coming before symptoms appeared that time. He just didn't 'get it'. I think he just referred me to shut me up. I'm a bit annoyed that I had to recount quite so much to get him to refer me!
Hopefully my appointment comes through soon and I get a scan when needed and I see a little sticky bun with a heartbeat!
On a positive note - I got a 3+ on my digi test this morning! :happydance:

congrats everyone. such wonderful news.
I'm glad they gave you the referral Grey. You definitely deserve it with your history.

Anyhoo, meanwhile over here in barren land..lol sorry, I am not an angry woman about this anymore, although, there have been times that I have had an emotion or two come through but overall I am content in seeing if there will be a miracle..
my only news is i'm trying to buy a home and so far it's going well. It's been a struggle since March getting things in order, but we are still moving forward. Praying for more good news on that front.

congrats everyone. such wonderful news.
I'm glad they gave you the referral Grey. You definitely deserve it with your history.

Anyhoo, meanwhile over here in barren land..lol sorry, I am not an angry woman about this anymore, although, there have been times that I have had an emotion or two come through but overall I am content in seeing if there will be a miracle..
my only news is i'm trying to buy a home and so far it's going well. It's been a struggle since March getting things in order, but we are still moving forward. Praying for more good news on that front.

I hope there will be a little miracle for you and that the home gets sorted for you asap so you can move and settle :)

This is what I saw at 5+6!!!

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/052ce260-4305-401f-b439-1a272d35b20e_zps7b9b6f7f.jpg

Saw a tiny flickering heartbeat as well! Abdominally they only saw an empty sac (I couldn't see it but hubby could and got worried) then internally they saw our tiny bean and heartbeat :happydance: I know we're not out of the woods yet, but we're just jumped some big hurdles!

Grey/Milo/Beth - CONGRATS!!! :happydance:I haven't logged on in a while, and it's wonderful to come back on here and see all this wonderful news!! Hope each of you have a H&H pregnancy!

New - Hugo has gotten so big. Those pics are adorable! :kiss: Hope you're doing well.

Hope all the other ladies are doing well.

Love - I still think of you, and everything you've been through. I know you're not very hopeful after the struggles you've had, but I'm still holding out hope for you that you will have your rainbow baby some day. It's so nice to hear from you. Exciting news about the house! Hope the move goes well. We are house moving buddies. We're going to be moving as well in a few weeks. Not looking forward to all the packing, but it is an exciting adventure nonetheless. Huge hugs! :hugs:

AFM, almost 20 weeks....we our having a boy this time around! So Coco is going to be a big sister to a little mister! We're very excited! :cloud9: The pregnancy seems to be flying by...can't believe it's almost half way over. Knock on wood, I've been feeling pretty good. The cyst that was found on my ovary around the time of my ectopic magically disappeared during the pregnancy, so I'll take that as a bonus. If you recall, at one point they had recommended that I get it taken out before trying to get pregnant to avoid complications, but I decided against the surgery. Thankful for that in hindsight!

Anyhow, just wanted to pop on and say hi to everyone. :flower: Coco just turned 2.5, and it's amazing to see how she has blossomed over the last couple of years. She is super excited to be a big sister, and keeps asking when her little brother is going to come out of my tummy. :haha:

I will try to pop on here more often. Easier said than done I know, but I will do my best!

Much love to all my friends! :hugs:

Grey/Milo/Beth - CONGRATS!!! :happydance:I haven't logged on in a while, and it's wonderful to come back on here and see all this wonderful news!! Hope each of you have a H&H pregnancy!

New - Hugo has gotten so big. Those pics are adorable! :kiss: Hope you're doing well.

Hope all the other ladies are doing well.

Love - I still think of you, and everything you've been through. I know you're not very hopeful after the struggles you've had, but I'm still holding out hope for you that you will have your rainbow baby some day. It's so nice to hear from you. Exciting news about the house! Hope the move goes well. We are house moving buddies. We're going to be moving as well in a few weeks. Not looking forward to all the packing, but it is an exciting adventure nonetheless. Huge hugs! :hugs:

AFM, almost 20 weeks....we our having a boy this time around! So Coco is going to be a big sister to a little mister! We're very excited! :cloud9: The pregnancy seems to be flying by...can't believe it's almost half way over. Knock on wood, I've been feeling pretty good. The cyst that was found on my ovary around the time of my ectopic magically disappeared during the pregnancy, so I'll take that as a bonus. If you recall, at one point they had recommended that I get it taken out before trying to get pregnant to avoid complications, but I decided against the surgery. Thankful for that in hindsight!

Anyhow, just wanted to pop on and say hi to everyone. :flower: Coco just turned 2.5, and it's amazing to see how she has blossomed over the last couple of years. She is super excited to be a big sister, and keeps asking when her little brother is going to come out of my tummy. :haha:

I will try to pop on here more often. Easier said than done I know, but I will do my best!

Much love to all my friends! :hugs:

Congratulations on your boy! I'm glad it's not dragging for you :D I can't wait to see sibling pics :D
Mine is dragging at the moment, 7 weeks tomorrow and the buzz of seeing the heartbeat a week ago today has worn off and become worry again :( Just want to get to the 12 weeks scan and if that's all good I'll feel a bit better, plus when people know and I'm back at work hopefully it'll go faster :)

Sooo....I've found a local early reassurance scan for only £45, so I've got one booked for next Tuesday evening...I just couldn't wait til 12 weeks, my biggest fear now is a mmc...does anyone know how common they actually are? I know these boards can throw your perspective cos a lot of people have had losses compared to how many you'll know in real life.
8 weeks today...going sloooow!

Me again! Had our private scan on Tuesday, they measured me at 9 weeks instead of 8 and so today I'm apparently 10! Baby was alive and kicking and we saw the heartbeat again and heard it :)

Here's our little bean :)

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/7342a33c-a31e-42be-a6e9-6b82e67612f6_zps13b66c20.jpg

Excellent news Grey. Looks like this ones a keeper :)

How you feeling about it now, any more confident?

XxX

Evening ladies!
Again it's been almost a year since ivd been here, I'm glad to see some more beans baking and sending hugs to those of you still struggling on,
Some of our baby's are approaching their third birthdays! How times flown, Libby's turning three on the seconds of October, she's grown into a gorgeous bright little girl, she's now at full time pre school whilst I study at uni for my degree in nursing!
Leaving you all with love
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
wonderful news grey.

Hello to all
I hope to move in next month but I am hesitant to post too much, call it superstitious..lol

Intriguing Love. Sending you a :hug: and some :dust:

Vixmar - Libby is a cutie, very grown up too!

Grey - hope that baby is baking well :hugs:

:hi:

Knock Knock!!! Hello everyone! I have not posted here in soooo very long (and I used to be so good about peeking in at least once a week!) My life is so hectic right now, between work and the girls, I can barely keep up with posting pictures for the Grandmas on Facebook.

I see we have some BFPs in here! :happydance: So excited and happy for you ladies!!!! I will have to read back and catch up and address each of you personally! Beth/Milos/Grey--any others?!?! Oh my, I'm so happy for all of you!! :flower:

Neffie--A baby boy!! awwww! That is awesome!! And yes, the second pregnancy FLIES by. I know mine sure did!!

Grey--beautiful scans! Oh hun, so excited for you!!!!

Love--how are you hun?! I need to look into your journal, sending you hugs and love and good wishes!!

AFM: Keeping up with an almost 3 year old and a 15 month old is tough work, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have had some health issues lately (will expand more tomorrow when I have time). Sunday was the 4th anniversary of my loss, hard to believe all of us ladies have been on a 4 year journey together, through struggles, hugs, tears, ups and downs, first babies, second babies, and more....I look back and don't know how I would have gotten through it all with the love and support I found here with you ladies. Much love being sent your way today!!!

I promise not to be such an MIA, especially with all you ladies expecting, I want to be here for you like you were all here for me!! Will post more tomorrow!!

:kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->