• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hi ladies!

There's so much going on here! Love and hugs and good thoughts to everyone!

I'm just posting a hello today. My oldest turned 4 yesterday and I managed to get the most prized photo op and couldn't resist sharing!

Attachments

• 10172796_4257514892196_1038911098668816393_n.jpg
    10172796_4257514892196_1038911098668816393_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. This thread sure has gotten quiet. I'm one of the guiltiest ones I must admit. Anyone remember a few years ago when if you missed a day of reading, you had pages and pages to catch up on? ;)

Anyhow, just want to pop on and say that I just got my BFP after my ectopic back in December. I'm excited but scared as well! Long gone is the plain excitement and innocence of being pregnant. I'll have fear and questions for the next few weeks at least. I'll be going in for blood work soon. I hope that this one made it to the uterus. In any case, I wanted to share the news with my B&B friends. :) Please keep some fingers and toes crossed.

Congratulations Neffie! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Hope your bloods are good and you get to see a wee sticky bean in utero on your scan ASAP x

Hey Nichols lovely photo.

Neffie ... congrats and i have fingers and toes crossed. I haven't been in for a while. Would live to print my journal off and keep it for Nate. It's strange I spent so much time in here and relied do much on people in the forums.

Hi milo how are u? X

Hey bean nice to hear from you.
All good with me - still TTC number 2 but trying to not get too stressed about it (yeah right I'm gutted every time AF shows up!)

Neffie - hope you are well x

ah milo .... It's so hard I remember it well. Lots of hugs and I really hope it happens very soon for u.
Xxx

Congratulations Neffie! How far along are you?

We've now been trying for 3 cycles, waiting for af this month. First month trying went 'well', second month totally missed the window of opportunity and this month I was camping with family during that time :( So all in all, almost 1/4 of a year gone and only 1 decent try. I wish my hubby had a bigger libido.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. The little one made it to the right spot this time around. We saw and heard the heartbeat, so I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable...definitely not out of the woods yet though. I'm a little over 8 weeks.

Milo - How are you doing? Hope you've recovered ok, and get your BFP soon!

Bean - :hi:

Grey - Hope you get your BFP soon! As cliche as it sounds, for me the 'relax/no temping/no ovulation monitoring' helped. I decided to just take a break the cycles I conceived (with my first DD, the ectopic, as well as this one). Easier said than done, I know...

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi. I'm conscious I haven't posted in here in a while so thought I'd pop in and say hi.

My little rainbow is now 9 months old and I am LOVING being a mummy. I idolise him and he is my world. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed and that I'll be planning a first birthday party very soon.

Hugo is a little star. Such a lovely happy smiley baby and just loves everyone.
He is not yet crawling but I think we're only a couple of weeks away from it. He gets from a sitting position into a crawling position although gets one leg stuck under him and can't move it. He has no teeth yet but a great appetite. Loves his food and at last weigh in was just under 24lb!!

Sleeping has been a bit erratic. He sleeps through 50/50 now, but hasn't done for long. Has always wanted his middle of the night milk but fingers crossed I'm getting somewhere with that! (Not saying too much, don't want to jinx things!)

I am returning to work at the beginning of October - just for two days - and Hugo is starting nursery. I am nervous and excited - looking forward to seeing workmates again but dreading leaving him. I love the nursery we have picked and I'm happy to leave him there and I know they'll do lots of things with him that I can't. Just hope I don't miss him too much.

Hope you are all well, bumps and babies and special thoughts to those still trying :hugs:

I'll leave you with a couple of photos from Hugo's last photoshoot from last week. Definitely shows his cheeky side!

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/C9CF9F25-F2D3-45BB-9390-06BC914BD7AE_zpshrcmlvm1.jpg

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/EEEB0439-82D1-4E60-9ED1-BC19B6D42E35_zpscyzt8f6q.jpg

Hi. I'm conscious I haven't posted in here in a while so thought I'd pop in and say hi.

My little rainbow is now 9 months old and I am LOVING being a mummy. I idolise him and he is my world. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed and that I'll be planning a first birthday party very soon.

Hugo is a little star. Such a lovely happy smiley baby and just loves everyone.
He is not yet crawling but I think we're only a couple of weeks away from it. He gets from a sitting position into a crawling position although gets one leg stuck under him and can't move it. He has no teeth yet but a great appetite. Loves his food and at last weigh in was just under 24lb!!

Sleeping has been a bit erratic. He sleeps through 50/50 now, but hasn't done for long. Has always wanted his middle of the night milk but fingers crossed I'm getting somewhere with that! (Not saying too much, don't want to jinx things!)

I am returning to work at the beginning of October - just for two days - and Hugo is starting nursery. I am nervous and excited - looking forward to seeing workmates again but dreading leaving him. I love the nursery we have picked and I'm happy to leave him there and I know they'll do lots of things with him that I can't. Just hope I don't miss him too much.

Hope you are all well, bumps and babies and special thoughts to those still trying :hugs:

I'll leave you with a couple of photos from Hugo's last photoshoot from last week. Definitely shows his cheeky side!

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/C9CF9F25-F2D3-45BB-9390-06BC914BD7AE_zpshrcmlvm1.jpg

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/EEEB0439-82D1-4E60-9ED1-BC19B6D42E35_zpscyzt8f6q.jpg

He's doing great, so cheeky and handsome :D What do you work as? Isabelle was 9 months when I went back 2 days a week and it worked out really well. She has fun for 2 days and has learnt lots and I get to be 'me' for 2 days.
We're on our 4th cycle trying for no2. I know it's a short time, but I've been LTTTC before and I'm terrified to go back! I'm currently in the 2ww and it's as frustrating as ever!

Here's my 18mo munchkin :)

Walking our dog
10351374_10152239629793668_5453448915117044114_n.jpg

10288794_10152220286288668_2709729512099486826_n.jpg

Hi Grey.

Isabelle is lovely and growing so fast. Love the dog walking pic <3

I work in a banks head office so it'll be nice to get back to my desk for a few days and be me again, as you say.

I get you on the TTC. I feel like a great weight has been lifted as I'm no longer living my cycles but if I went back to it, I think all the familiar feelings would flood back.
It's a tough one but look at the positives. Last time you didn't know if you could or would have a baby and carry full term. This time round at least you know you can and your body can.

Hi Grey.

Isabelle is lovely and growing so fast. Love the dog walking pic <3

I work in a banks head office so it'll be nice to get back to my desk for a few days and be me again, as you say.

I get you on the TTC. I feel like a great weight has been lifted as I'm no longer living my cycles but if I went back to it, I think all the familiar feelings would flood back.
It's a tough one but look at the positives. Last time you didn't know if you could or would have a baby and carry full term. This time round at least you know you can and your body can.

Thank you :) she just grabs the lead now sometimes and wants to walk him, he's so so good with her and walks really nicely on the lead thankfully!
I'm glad you understand. I feel ridiculous moaning only 4 cycles in, but when you've been in LTTTAL or LTTTC you dread going back there again! You're right, I have birthed a baby so I have more hope that I can do it again, I just worry I'll need help and not qualify because I've had one - I don't feel done!

I think we all understand in here the frustrations of TTC, especially if you've been LTTTC. 4 cycles feels like a lifetime when you desperately want to be pregnant.

My boys get on well already. Here they are together

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/077A9B68-9DED-4ABD-9D09-4AFD3191C9B7_zpsppfumoyr.jpg

Aww, lovely photo of them together :D I love seeing dogs and children together :)

I know the group has been really quiet of late...just popping back in :)

Soo... I'm in shock as no symptoms and only tested on a whim. I also don't know how many DPO I am...this is my chart...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d129b

The missing/low temps are when we were abroad for 3 nights and different time zone. I didn't do opks while away as I didn't want anyone seeing them in the luggage. We dtd on the Monday (early hours) and on my first morning back (Friday) in the morning when I had my first +opk. If that's when I did O then I'm only 7DPO and if I O'd in the week abroad then closer to 10?
The temps are a bit weird so I'm in the dark. The digital test I did said pregnant 1-2....

Can anyone hazard a guess?

Does this look too dark for so soon? Does it look like it's dark enough to be from the earlier time?
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/20140803_0901571_zps688c807f.jpg
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/20140803_0855261_zpsbd540106.jpg

It's exciting to know I can get pregnant....I'm just scared as it's so early that I'll lose this one though. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Congratulations!!!

I never did temping so can't really help you with that side of things but I think your IC looks bob on for around 10dpo. Keep testing doing them over try next week or so to check the line darkens. That's how I kept positive in the super early days. Maybe do another digi in a week too.

You're pregnant, try and stay positive. Really pleased for you. Keep us updated :hugs:

Congratulations!!!

I never did temping so can't really help you with that side of things but I think your IC looks bob on for around 10dpo. Keep testing doing them over try next week or so to check the line darkens. That's how I kept positive in the super early days. Maybe do another digi in a week too.

You're pregnant, try and stay positive. Really pleased for you. Keep us updated :hugs:

Thank you! I've been saying it out loud all yesterday and today - I'm pregnant! Sounds so surreal.
If it's 10dpo yesterday then my positive opks when I got back were wrong and I ovulated some point in Germany....I did think it looked a little darker than super-early ones. It's a bit darker today and more definite...but my temp was down (though I did temp earlier) I think my temps have been unrealiable all cycle cos of different factors, so I think I'm going to not temp and just do tests.... I'll do another digi next Sunday, if needed.....scary but exciting!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you! I've been saying it out loud all yesterday and today - I'm pregnant! Sounds so surreal.
If it's 10dpo yesterday then my positive opks when I got back were wrong and I ovulated some point in Germany....I did think it looked a little darker than super-early ones. It's a bit darker today and more definite...but my temp was down (though I did temp earlier) I think my temps have been unrealiable all cycle cos of different factors, so I think I'm going to not temp and just do tests.... I'll do another digi next Sunday, if needed.....scary but exciting!

It might just have been an early implanter. Generally opks aren't wrong (not in my experience anyways). Let's just hope this one is burrowing nice and deep for the duration.
I understand your nervousness though, but keep calm deep breaths and positive thinking!

You're pregnant! :thumbup:

Congratulations grey! I've only just seen your exciting news because somehow I Unsubscribed from this thread and missed your announcement - it's taken me ages to search and find you all again!

Anyway grey - how do you fancy having a bump buddy?!?

I am also pregnant again! Found out about 3 weeks ago. Had a scan last week at 6+5 and there was little bean in utero with a heartbeat but measuring too small (5.4weeks) too small has always been a bad sign for us previously but I had another scan on Tuesday at 7 + 5 and bean has had a growth spurt - measured 7+ 2 and a lovely little heartbeat! Starting to get hopeful and excited now that it looks like we are going to have a number 2. I am due in march x

Grey I hope you are well and this is another sticky bean - can wait to see your next tests xxx

Hope everyone else is well and LOs are keeping out of trouble x

Congratulations Milosmum, wonderful news.

Glad little bean has been doing good on the growing - a very good sign :thumbup:

All is well here, can't believe my rainbow is almost 11 months old!
I'm back to work next month - where did that year go?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"