Femme's guide to - The first trimester

Mmm, I know what you mean! I wish I knew then what I know now, would have saved me a few sleepless nights and trips to A&E!

Thank you so much for that. I found it really moving for some reason, it's going to help me relax more now I'm sure. :hugs:

I'm glad people are taking comfort. Congrats on your recent BFP RedRose!

Thank you so much for imparting the wealth of knowledge that you have. It really is comforting, particularly when you are going through this fascinating experience for the first time.

Believe me, the journey goes by so quickly... you should be relaxed and able to enjoy every second before it's over and baby is here! x

Love the post!!! Really help put my mind to ease on some stuff!!!

Hello, I have just joined this site and i am a little lost in everything...to say the least lol.
I read this post and it's really informative, thank you!
I am 27 years old pregnant with my first child.
I am 13 and a half weeks now.:happydance:

Welcome! Hope you love the site as much as the rest of us do x

Thank you so much for posting this, it is soooo helpful to read xx

Thanks for all the advice....it makes this time a little reassuring :)

Thank you for that post i'm sure lots of women will find that very helpful.

I in particular like to read that lots of cramping and stab-like pains are normal as i've had these on and off throughout my 11 weeks.

I found it very reassuring when my doctor told me that it's actually a good sign! It's just a sign that everything is working as it should, some people aren't lucky enough to feel it growing and hurting so feel a little less pregnant and sure of it.

I've had cramping on and off the whole way through, at certain points due to growth spurts. One day I'll have a lot of aching and the next I'll wake up and my belly seems bigger, just like that.

Though, I've recently discovered the joys of Braxton Hicks! Also achey, but for no good reason. Haha.

Thanks for updating :) I enjoy reading this post. In the last appointment I had I was told I had a UTI which I was a bit surprised at because I had no symptoms at all.

Always good to read information like this :)

Brilliant post Femme!! wish this was around when I was in first tri!!

I'm glad everyone is finding it helpful, am trying to get it stickied ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->