• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fenugreek.. Did it help you?

RainbowBaby13

Reaction score
for those who have used fenugreek how much did it boost your supply and how long did it take for you to notice a difference? how many capsules did you take?

My milk supply is so low because I stopped breastfeeding but want to start up again. I noticed a slight increase but want to boost it up to where it use to be so I don't have to supplement anymore. If I could just breastfeed him that would be awesome. I know it won't happen over night but just breastfeeding is my goal. I stopped because my supply dropped and was having latching problems.

Thanks in advance :)

Go for it! I took Fenugreek with my daughter, I think 3 or 4 capsules? Like 3 times a day? It helped me a ton!

You have to take several capsules a day. I'm pretty sure I took around 10-12/day. I heard that the way to tell you are taking enough is when it makes your urine smell like maple syrup.

What worked better for me was More Milk Plus. I took the liquid and mixed it with about 2oz of orange juice since it takes nasty.

Yep, it worked for me. I think my magic number was 8 capsules a day.

Sorry, no, it didn't help me. My supply has always been too low. I started with six capsules a day, then increased to nine a day.

Thank you so much guys!! I took one like maybe a hour or so ago and I can already tell a difference! Didn't expect to see a change but I after reading some comments on another site I figured i would start tonight since I bought the pills later in the evening. So glad it's working! And sorry to those that it didn't help. There is a product called milky and mothers milk tea that I heard good things about. Thank you again :)

It can decrease the supply in some women, I don't know if it is thyroid related. So I wouldn't just jump to 8 pills in one go, although if it does work for you (without negative effects I mean) pp above me was right in that you're supposed to smell of maple syrup xxx

It can decrease the supply in some women, I don't know if it is thyroid related.

Oh wow, how interesting, as I have thyroid problems and didn't know this. Can you provide a source? I'd love to learn more.

It can decrease the supply in some women, I don't know if it is thyroid related.

Oh wow, how interesting, as I have thyroid problems and didn't know this. Can you provide a source? I'd love to learn more.

I have no source, I found out through fb breast reduction forums. Since I had a breast reduction I really need to use all I can get. And have just learned from some of these womens experience that they had negative effects, and someone said it was related to thyroid. I could try to find a source though <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->