fertibella ? anyone tryd or going to try it

beargates

Reaction score
Hi im getting my fertibella two month free supply tomorros its to help get pregnant. Has anyone else tried it? Is it safe to still breast feed. Tbe site says it is all natural and safe

Yes actually I'm taking fertibella now & I'm on month 2(pink bottle). I was on the depo shot from June 2007 until may 2012. Me & my bf got pregnant in October 2012 & ended up losing the baby 4 days prior to my 3 month check up in Jan 2013. So we just took that pregnancy as a lost gave it some time & started trying again months down the line. But I was having irregular periods, every other month I would get 2 periods instead of just 1. So I started looking into medicine's that would help me get my period back to normal after having 2 periods back to back in July 1 ranging from July 9th-12th then again the 21st-23rd of July.
I ordered fertibella on 8/5/2013 it arrived on on the 10th of August I began taking them on the 11th & my period came on the 15th. I was surprised that it was normal length (6 days). So I continued to take the pills because it felt like it was doing my body & health some great justice. I waited to see if my period would roll over to become a regular 28 day cycle length or would it remain a 21 day cycle length and when my period didn't come early this September and actually came on a 28 day cycle length I was so relieved because I felt like I was finally doing something. My period came September 12th - 18th. I did end up ovulating on the 19th instead of the 24th & I know because I took a test that came out positive. We had intercourse on the 19th and now today is the 25th of September; 6dpo & I'm having slight bleeding possibly could be implantation bleeding my doctor said I hope it our lil baby we've been trying for.

But it does work every woman body is different and some take longer than others to become pregnant. But they do say your not suppose to continue to take fertibella if your breastfeeding or have a regular period cause it can throw you off.

Good luck & I hope my forum was some kind help & baby dust to all.! Be blessed

z to my 3 month check up in Jan 2013. So we just took that pregnancy as a lost gave it some time & started trying again months down the line. But I was having irregular periods, every other month I would get 2 periods instead of just 1. So I started looking into medicine's that would help me get my period back to normal after having 2 periods back to back in July 1 ranging from July 9th-12th then again the 21st-23rd of July.
I ordered fertibella on 8/5/2013 it arrived on on the 10th of August I began taking them on the 11th & my period came on the 15th. I was surprised that it was normal length (6 days). So I continued to take the pills because it felt like it was doing my body & health some great justice. I waited to see if my period would roll over to become a regular 28 day cycle length or would it remain a 21 day cycle length and when my period didn't come early this September and actually came on a 28 day cycle length I was so relieved because I felt like I was finally doing something. My period came September 12th - 18th. I did end up ovulating on the 19th instead of the 24th & I know because I took a test that came out positive. We had intercourse on the 19th and now today is the 25th of September; 6dpo & I'm having slight bleeding possibly could be implantation bleeding my doctor said I hope it our lil baby we've been trying for.

But it does work every woman body is different and some take longer than others to become pregnant. But they do say your not suppose to continue to take fertibella if your breastfeeding or have a regular period cause it can throw you off.

Good luck & I hope my forum was some kind help & baby dust to all.! Be blessed

Thank u so much for the info. I got an email sayi.g my card wasnt accepted even though they already took the money off for the order. .so i wont be trying this. :( do u know of any otheres maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->