fertile days

Well, no BFP, but I am very conscious about DTD during O time, lol.

Dmom, don´t tell me you are like me! During O time you have your action planned and give you OH an action schedule??? lol Just joking but my partner keeps moaning about my strategies to get PG :blush:

I am fortunate that my DH is very willing, but I do tell him during AF which days will be his lucky days so he knows ahead of time. :blush:

Wow, it is sad that sex has turned into this....:wacko:

HA HA my and my other half are going through this too... I actually gave him the schedule on Excel sheet :haha:

Shelley....yes, it was me who posted the research on ovulating more than once....and for the first time that I have noticed.... I might be doing so now.

Sending u all.....

:dust::dust::dust:

Shelley....yes, it was me who posted the research on ovulating more than once....and for the first time that I have noticed.... I might be doing so now.

Hey Indigo, do you have a link to it handy? Or remember where you posted it? Would be v. interested to read it!

Cheers

J

Well, no BFP, but I am very conscious about DTD during O time, lol.

Dmom, don´t tell me you are like me! During O time you have your action planned and give you OH an action schedule??? lol Just joking but my partner keeps moaning about my strategies to get PG :blush:

I am fortunate that my DH is very willing, but I do tell him during AF which days will be his lucky days so he knows ahead of time. :blush:

Wow, it is sad that sex has turned into this....:wacko:

HA HA my and my other half are going through this too... I actually gave him the schedule on Excel sheet :haha:

I love it!!! lol
Will do the same with my OH :blush:
Would love to see his face if I gave him his schedule :haha::haha:

Like Dmom as soon as AF arrives he is told what days he has to be ready for action lol

Natsby....r u doing it every day for the entire cycle?

No I´m not sure I could find the time for everyday even if we had the energy. Also oh has poor sperm motility so it is better to leave it a day or two to make more sperm. But every three days or so, sperm can survive a few days and that way if I ov again I might catch it. I mention it because I notice over the years in here that several women don´t dtd during tww, which I think is a mistake.

The first time I got pregnant in July 2010, we had tried to get pregnant almost 9 mos and finally I just gave up. We did it one time and apparently it was the night before ovulation. Guess it was a lucky crap shoot!!

Every day? :shock: :shock: :shock:

:sleep:

:haha:

I'm with you googly! I would be wiped out!!..

My friends OH actually gets very horny around the time she is ovulating and is like a raging sex maniac wanting it all the time.. haha, its like his body knows when she is fertile..

Can I just say I am glad I don't have to put up with that!??

I think I´m out this month:cry: OH and I had a big fight about him finding the time to dtd on the right days and he threw a tantrum and didn´t speak to me for two days. So we missed OV, I can still hope that the swimmers from the two days before survived but I don´t feel hopeful. I tried to explain how awful it is waiting for the next month to try again, but all he hears is me blaming him, which I´m not at all. So feeling really down now and hoping it is true we can ov more than once in a month, I´ll need it if he ever decides he likes me again- Why does it have to be so hard??

I think I´m out this month:cry: OH and I had a big fight about him finding the time to dtd on the right days and he threw a tantrum and didn´t speak to me for two days. So we missed OV, I can still hope that the swimmers from the two days before survived but I don´t feel hopeful. I tried to explain how awful it is waiting for the next month to try again, but all he hears is me blaming him, which I´m not at all. So feeling really down now and hoping it is true we can ov more than once in a month, I´ll need it if he ever decides he likes me again- Why does it have to be so hard??

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Natsby....

We are going to DTD every 3 days next cycle...:thumbup:

BTW, both Ready and Sarah have done IUIs with sperm washing....and both have noticed significantly lower sperm counts when not abstaining for long enough...

I think we are going to do something close to the same; I am so tired of planning all of the crap and DTD when I don't feel like it. Sex isn't supposed to be like this.

Yes...this ttc crap is getting old....

Besides....my sleep has been shit lately, so there is no advantage in temping for me....

I have not decided if I will temp next cycle or not; I think I might just let it all go and see what happens. Bc this sh*t isn't working, lol

Uhhhhh Natsby I have the same problem... My biggest stressor in this ttc is leading up to ov and worrying about whether OH is going to be up for it at the right times. He has had a big stressful project on at work for the last few months (and will have for a few more yet) - he is tired ALL the time. I don't want to pressure him when he's feeling like that - and I swore I was never going to make sex a 'must do now' military thing - but aaaarggh, is so hard when I see time slipping away.

Anyway just to say - I sympathize! :hugs:

Dont give up girls!! But yes i understand how you feel. Maybe we should all relax, and enjoy our relationship rather than see sex as a chore? Its causing me too many arguments, and lots of stress obsessed with my temps!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->