fertile days

No, AF is still not here; I keep my sanity by planning ahead. As long as I think in terms of 'next cycle' then I don't get too bummed out.

But this really is getting old; there is something to be said for getting my freedom back.

:hugs: Natsby.
I wish we could just hit the fast forward button when we know we're out for that month and go to ov for next month.

Sorry you're struggling.

I agree with you Dmom, and Indigo, it is all getting tired and boring ttc, causing too many fights and the sex just isn´t what it should be.
I don´t want to quit but I´m feeling so fed up with OH right now. He was a bit better but now he is treating me like the enemy again and I´m sick of it. I know he is stressed and depressed because he doesn´t have enough work, but rather than looking for solutions he just avoids thinking about it, sleeps and smokes and I´m not sure how much more I can take, or how to handle it. I really worry that I shouldn´t even be thinking about having a baby with him, but then I think he is my last hope of having a family too and I do love him. Oh I don´t know!! Thanks for all the hugs girls! They do help.

Nats, is OH seeing anyone to talk about this or has he made changes to his meds?

Please don't be a whipping post for anyone! If he's working on himself, that's one thing, but if you are made to feel worse, more than you are better, please just be cautious. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, twice or three times a week all month is what the experts recommend. I have irregular cycles and it can get so exhausting doing it every day, especially since I test for ovulation with the sticks all month long and I often get stronger lines that look as if they are going to go positive, but then turn into nothing, so we keep on and on doing it every day for about two weeks, thinking it is on the verge of going positive. And now we're spent! Last month I had a chemical pregnancy and we only did it three days that cycle, on the two days when I had a positive ovulation test and then once two days later. So now I put a lot of faith in those tests if you want to avoid burn-out.

Well, twice or three times a week all month is what the experts recommend.

:blush: I actually got pregnant once from one single episode of bd in a span of 2 weeks. Just some wicked good timing I guess. I think that's what it all boils down too anyway. It's just sooo hard to replicate.

And Natsby, I've found that work (or lack thereof) related stress really messes with a man's ego.

I hope it gets worked out for you.

If it's any help, I also doubt myself. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"