Fertile Myrtle

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Watching 19 kids & counting on tv. If I had even just a smidgen of that woman fertileness (is that even a word? lol) I would be a happy, sane woman!

fertile myrtle + 19 kids = :holly: :haha:

Watching 19 kids & counting on tv. If I had even just a smidgen of that woman fertileness (is that even a word? lol) I would be a happy, sane woman!

fertile myrtle + 19 kids = :holly: :haha:

I don't get that show, but then again- they all seem very happy! My grandma was the youngest of 20...21, but one didn't survive. I, of course, got none of the breeding genes! :nope:

Yeah, I'd like some of her fertility too.
But, like you, I just want a smidge. I don't need 19 kids, but I think that ttc for 4-6 months max sounds like a dream come true. Seems to me that she gets pregnant at the drop of a hat. . . .ah, that sounds dreamy to me.

I'd also really like her patience and great mothering skills. I have to tell you that I have recorded and watched all of those shows and she really does have some great ideas for dealing with toddlers/kids.

Wow , last I saw that show there were 17 ! Shed be constantly pregnant !

I think it's her oldest son having babies now. The last one she had at 26 weeks i am not sure if hte baby is healthy really though.

I think it's her oldest son having babies now. The last one she had at 26 weeks i am not sure if hte baby is healthy really though.

Just watched the last episode of their show. Their preemie is walking and talking. Looks like she just had a febrile seizure while ill, but that's not necessarily related to being a preemie.

And her son and daughter-in-law just had their second baby, a boy. Her labor looked horribly long, ugh!

Ladies...if u could have as many as you wanted, with finances and ttc not being issues......how many would you have?

I always pictured 3 kids. Why 3? i have no clue. That was the image that I've imagined..........3 kiddies :)

I always pictured 3 kids. Why 3? i have no clue. That was the image that I've imagined..........3 kiddies :)

Me too! Always thought it was the perfect number...
If they r not getting along with 1, they will always have the other...
You don't HAVE to drive a mini van...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->